Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

kai: Dodges the attack perfecta. kai fuses with gardevoir becomeing an elegant looking creature, her legs look theyre shaped to stand on the tips of her toes permanantly, her body holds a skirt that is slightly shorter than gardevoirs and the face is lacking a mouth but still holds a pair of eyes, which are green and blue just like kais. her overall figure is slender and it looks like shes lacking greatly in physical power, but seems like she could make up for that in magical power. xai fuses with gallade and enters a form similiar to his twins, with the exception that there is no skirt, and his arms and legs are shaped to be more like blades. he looks better at physical strikes then his twin, but seems to be lacking what she has in magic.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then, i'll............just use this water attack" Sheldon then used Scald (boiling hot water) at Kai and Xai while they where still transforming Sheldon"I didn't know Ducklett could do that, I guess while in phase three, I learned some more tricks, or maybe he knew that, but didn't know how to use it"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Sheldon! You handle Kai!" Lucina lunges at Xai and uses fire fang. Her tails wrap around him and begin to burn.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right, let's go" Sheldon then flaps his wings and used Pluck (A stronger version of Peck) on Kai.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

kai: blocks sheldons attack sheldon, lucina, although you may be stronger now, you still cant hope to beat us, both begin glowing because after our final act you two will have died and once that happens we will be brought back up to the class one ranks. then we shall finaly continue our own plan of removing the rank one member, and taking over this orginization. once we do that, we'll take the rank 6 member out of the picture then take over this world glowing starts to end now then... final a- draco: has finaly shown himself, he is now 10 feet tall with long black hair flowing behind his back in sets of spikes. hes wearing a robe with the part that should cover his chest left open, the number one runs from his chest to his face with the part on his chest designed with wings and the part on his face made to look like the head of a dragon with its mouth opened up .... you shouldnt plot against your superiors in the way you have. you will now be punished launches a small meteor out of his hand killing kai and xai instantly, their bodies are completely gone as well

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Draco, is that you, great, what are we supposed to do now?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Who are you?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

draco: i am the leader of class one, and the entire group youve fought so far. the number one, the dragon king draco. up there are my main partners in the sky flys a shiny dragonite,a shiny salamance who seems to be searching for sheldons salamance, a shiny alteria, a shiny flygon, a shiny hydreigon, and a shiny garchomp. dont bother fighting me, im not here for you lot yet, stand in my way however and i will pleasurably remove you.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, what's that Salamence doing, he appears to be looking for something?"

randomlypikachu

hydreigon: swoops down and finds guy and purloin then swips their half of the soul crown and drops it into dracos hands - draco: good boy destroys this half of it entirly there this should ensure that theres no chance of reinprisoning demise.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Can you explain why I can fuse with Ninetales?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Darn it, and I was hiding in such a good spot" Guy then aims towards Draco Guy"You there, you're the one who was on TV last night, destroying everything in your sight, including the reporter"

randomlypikachu

draco: walks off with his pokemon flying above him completely ignoring the question lucina asked him - fury: apears behind sheldon please dont mind him, he just doesnt see a point in bothering with weaklings for very long. much less entertaining ones question. hmm oh and guy, that wasnt him, that was inferno.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "..."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Fury: now then grows the wings of her staraptor since those two went traitor i guess i have to finish up their dirty work for them. which one of you wants to die first.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Oh, I was preparing my bow at the time, so I didn't get a good look" Sheldon"Oh, Guy............" Guy looks at Sheldon, Guy"...............uh, while Lucina looks cooler, or should I say, hotter, in the way of fire, you look................swell" Sheldon"Wow, do I really look that silly?" Guy"Well, Ducklett's are based on the looks of the ugly Duckling, and when you evolve, you should be looking even better looking then this" Sheldon"............Lucina, how do I look?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, would you like to fight this Ducklett Fury...........i'm starting to act like him now" Sheldon then used Pluck on Fury.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Duckletty, if that's even an adjective. Anyway... The only one dying here is you, Fury!" Lucina's tails lash out and stab Fury.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

margie: steps in the block the attack actualy the fights cancelled for right now, but tomarow we can all continue. just talk to your brother, hes been at maximillions place still in the basement getting ready. fury: ... what are you talking about? margie: dont worry i'll explain later now come along fury trots off - fury: .... flys away

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Don't think i'm done yet, I hope I can do this" Guy then sets the tip of an arrow on fire, then fires it at Fury, going through her wing, then fires another flames arrow, hitting her other wing Guy"That should keep her from escaping here, now then Purrloin, let's move" Guy and Purrloin then move to a different spot.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.