General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,861 to 3,880 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,861. Posted:

Sheldon"But how do we do this, there must be a way that you guys won't tell us" Guy"Hey Purrloin, are you okay?" Purrloin then shakes her head, then Guy pets her head Guy"That's good to here...........but we got to get back to Sheldon and then others while we have the element of surprise" Guy and Purrloin then head back to the building.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,862. Posted:

The tail cut off grows back.Lucina "So if I have these tails, ninetales is gone, and I can use her moves, I'm phase 2?"

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,863. Posted:

kai: blocks the attacks on them once again not exactly, theres really nothing to it if you have the right pokemon. your thinking about it too much, just do it, dont think about it. yes lucina, thats correct.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

3,864. Posted:

As Guy and Purrloin approach the building, Liquid's Seviper lunges at them. It bites Guy and stabs Purrloin. It then slithers away speedily into the darkness. The attack, while painful, does not feel poisoned, so the two count themselves lucky and move along.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,865. Posted:

Sheldon"......Maybe you're right, I want to go phase three, but i'm just thinking about it to much that must be getting in my way" Ducklett"You must chill out Sheldon, and let Ducklett help you relax" Sheldon then begins to concentrate, Sheldon"..........huh, what's happening to me?" Sheldon then grows feathers from across his entire body, but around his waist, it really grown big and puffy and darker blue, Sheldon's hands then grow longer, but he loses his opposable thumbs, in exchange for wings, then his feet become yellow and webbed and are more flatter, and last but now least, Sheldon then grows a beak, but bigger and stronger then the one he had before, Sheldon".........I did it, I finally achieved phase three.........QUACK!!!!!...........Lucina, can you do it?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,866. Posted:

Guy"What was that all about, he must be angry I killed his master, and you stole his crown, nice job back there" Purrloin"Well, you know me, always stealing from them while they don't expect it" Guy"Get on my back, and keep a look out, since they could be watching us, I need to set things up" Guy and Purrloin then head towards the battle, without being seen.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,867. Posted:

Lucina " Stand back, I'm probably going to ignite again. " Lucina goes up in flames. When they die down, Lucina is still there, but her tails are now double the length and made of fire and her hands and feet are now paws . * Lucina* " Kai and Xai, I think we're ready now." Lucina smiles, revealing fangs. She lunges at Kai and bites her, while her flaming tails envelop Xai.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,868. Posted:

Desmond "Red,I'm showing you this in the Worst Possible Way..."
Desmond takes off his Wig and it says 20
Desmond "I am Number 20,the Psychic Type!"
Desmond then goes into a Black Portal
Red "We've got to go in there NOW!"
Red then goes into the Portal

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,869. Posted:

kai: Dodges the attack perfecta. kai fuses with gardevoir becomeing an elegant looking creature, her legs look theyre shaped to stand on the tips of her toes permanantly, her body holds a skirt that is slightly shorter than gardevoirs and the face is lacking a mouth but still holds a pair of eyes, which are green and blue just like kais. her overall figure is slender and it looks like shes lacking greatly in physical power, but seems like she could make up for that in magical power. xai fuses with gallade and enters a form similiar to his twins, with the exception that there is no skirt, and his arms and legs are shaped to be more like blades. he looks better at physical strikes then his twin, but seems to be lacking what she has in magic.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,870. Posted:

Sheldon"Well then, i'll............just use this water attack" Sheldon then used Scald (boiling hot water) at Kai and Xai while they where still transforming Sheldon"I didn't know Ducklett could do that, I guess while in phase three, I learned some more tricks, or maybe he knew that, but didn't know how to use it"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,871. Posted:

Lucina "Sheldon! You handle Kai!" Lucina lunges at Xai and uses fire fang. Her tails wrap around him and begin to burn.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,872. Posted:

Sheldon"Right, let's go" Sheldon then flaps his wings and used Pluck (A stronger version of Peck) on Kai.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,873. Posted:

kai: blocks sheldons attack sheldon, lucina, although you may be stronger now, you still cant hope to beat us, both begin glowing because after our final act you two will have died and once that happens we will be brought back up to the class one ranks. then we shall finaly continue our own plan of removing the rank one member, and taking over this orginization. once we do that, we'll take the rank 6 member out of the picture then take over this world glowing starts to end now then... final a- draco: has finaly shown himself, he is now 10 feet tall with long black hair flowing behind his back in sets of spikes. hes wearing a robe with the part that should cover his chest left open, the number one runs from his chest to his face with the part on his chest designed with wings and the part on his face made to look like the head of a dragon with its mouth opened up .... you shouldnt plot against your superiors in the way you have. you will now be punished launches a small meteor out of his hand killing kai and xai instantly, their bodies are completely gone as well

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,874. Posted:

Sheldon"Draco, is that you, great, what are we supposed to do now?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,875. Posted:

Lucina "Who are you?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,876. Posted:

draco: i am the leader of class one, and the entire group youve fought so far. the number one, the dragon king draco. up there are my main partners in the sky flys a shiny dragonite,a shiny salamance who seems to be searching for sheldons salamance, a shiny alteria, a shiny flygon, a shiny hydreigon, and a shiny garchomp. dont bother fighting me, im not here for you lot yet, stand in my way however and i will pleasurably remove you.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,877. Posted:

Sheldon"Hey, what's that Salamence doing, he appears to be looking for something?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,878. Posted:

hydreigon: swoops down and finds guy and purloin then swips their half of the soul crown and drops it into dracos hands - draco: good boy destroys this half of it entirly there this should ensure that theres no chance of reinprisoning demise.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,879. Posted:

Lucina "Can you explain why I can fuse with Ninetales?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,880. Posted:

Guy"Darn it, and I was hiding in such a good spot" Guy then aims towards Draco Guy"You there, you're the one who was on TV last night, destroying everything in your sight, including the reporter"