Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"What the heck, the crown is broken thanks to you........you Lavender, prepare to die!" Guy shoots a arrow at the arch knight while he's still looking behind him, and the arrow went through his head, Sheldon"Ducklett, let's fuse" Sheldon and Ducklett fuse.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina fires a barrage of arrows at Xai.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Auracle

Liquid lies on the ground, blood pooling around him. Latios and Latias flee together.
"M-my perfect world. Gone. The Soul Crown was my key to perfecting the world. W-why?"
Liquid coughs violently, and then begins to laugh.
You see... you forgot the most important thing about... Sevipers. You may have stopped the fangs... but you've been stabbed by the tail. Now that the crown's broken... nothing is stopping Demise from being unleashed! He'll soon lay... this world to waste. So enjoy... your last days of life. Squander them... in your imperfection. Goodbye, Sheldon. We shall not meet again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Liquid Viper, the Evil Tyrant Reborn, dies.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

kai and xai*: blocks all attacks with psychic power hmm if your gona treat me like im a two seperate entities i mine as well become two seperate entities then both hold their hands over one of their eyes, kai holds her hand over her left eye, and xai holds his hand over his right eye. they both move their hands and now kais left blue eye and xais right green eye are switched -kai: finaly, i havent been able to move freely in a while - xai: i know right, its about time we can do this again. hmm demise is gona rise one day? that just adds even more trouble, lets hurry this up.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina fires flamethrower from each of her tails, half directed at Kai, the other directed at Xai.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, that takes care of that stupid Lavender" Sheldon"Darn it, Vipers gone, but Demise will eventually return..........I just fear............"Ducklett"What is it?"Sheldon"Nothing, now let's end then" Sheldon then used air slash on Xai and Kai.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

kai: blocks both attacks - xai: Runs up to lucina and slices her with his gallade arms your too weak to fight us right now girl, the only way you and sheldon stand a chance is if one of you masters a phase three.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Auracle

A Pokeball falls from the dead Liquid Viper's hand. It opens, unleashing his companion Seviper. Seviper looks mournfully at its fallen friend for a moment before slithering off into the night, followed by Rotom.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

TsunamiSensei

Lucina grabs Xai with her tails. Lucina "I'm kinda new at this whole fusion thing, so explain to me what these phases are or your arms go bye-bye" Lucina begins to pull on Xai's arms.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's the thing, nobody tells us how to do phase three, if you think you can beat us in phase three, then show us" Guy"Don't worry Purrloin, this is only the first step of defeating the Lavender...........huh, all there left of this crown is this one peice............i'm sure it'll be worth something?" Guy then takes a piece of the crown.

randomlypikachu

xai: .... you really are a foolish one arent you a psycho cut flys out of my arm slicing lucinas off while shes pulling on it phase one, you get a body part of your pokemon, phase two you can use attacks of your pokemon (phase two generaly goes unnoticed and unanouced) phase 3, you become completely merged with your pokemon.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

JunkosBoobies

Skarmony slices Kai with its Wings
Billy "You're good,Kai,but not good Enough."
Flannery "Blaziken,use Arm Thrust on Xai!"
Blaziken uses Arm Thrust on Xai

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But how do we do this, there must be a way that you guys won't tell us" Guy"Hey Purrloin, are you okay?" Purrloin then shakes her head, then Guy pets her head Guy"That's good to here...........but we got to get back to Sheldon and then others while we have the element of surprise" Guy and Purrloin then head back to the building.

TsunamiSensei

The tail cut off grows back.Lucina "So if I have these tails, ninetales is gone, and I can use her moves, I'm phase 2?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

kai: blocks the attacks on them once again not exactly, theres really nothing to it if you have the right pokemon. your thinking about it too much, just do it, dont think about it. yes lucina, thats correct.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Auracle

As Guy and Purrloin approach the building, Liquid's Seviper lunges at them. It bites Guy and stabs Purrloin. It then slithers away speedily into the darkness. The attack, while painful, does not feel poisoned, so the two count themselves lucky and move along.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"......Maybe you're right, I want to go phase three, but i'm just thinking about it to much that must be getting in my way" Ducklett"You must chill out Sheldon, and let Ducklett help you relax" Sheldon then begins to concentrate, Sheldon"..........huh, what's happening to me?" Sheldon then grows feathers from across his entire body, but around his waist, it really grown big and puffy and darker blue, Sheldon's hands then grow longer, but he loses his opposable thumbs, in exchange for wings, then his feet become yellow and webbed and are more flatter, and last but now least, Sheldon then grows a beak, but bigger and stronger then the one he had before, Sheldon".........I did it, I finally achieved phase three.........QUACK!!!!!...........Lucina, can you do it?"

SheldonRandoms

Guy"What was that all about, he must be angry I killed his master, and you stole his crown, nice job back there" Purrloin"Well, you know me, always stealing from them while they don't expect it" Guy"Get on my back, and keep a look out, since they could be watching us, I need to set things up" Guy and Purrloin then head towards the battle, without being seen.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " Stand back, I'm probably going to ignite again. " Lucina goes up in flames. When they die down, Lucina is still there, but her tails are now double the length and made of fire and her hands and feet are now paws . * Lucina* " Kai and Xai, I think we're ready now." Lucina smiles, revealing fangs. She lunges at Kai and bites her, while her flaming tails envelop Xai.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Desmond "Red,I'm showing you this in the Worst Possible Way..."
Desmond takes off his Wig and it says 20
Desmond "I am Number 20,the Psychic Type!"
Desmond then goes into a Black Portal
Red "We've got to go in there NOW!"
Red then goes into the Portal

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.