Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I don't know what you're talking about, merge as one, you mean with Ducklett, I don't understand, I never heard of this"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold summons a swarm of four thousand zubat to attack Keith.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

starts slicing apart each zubat that gets near me ... do you seriously not remember! all of a sudden a small crystal falls to the ground and a voice whispers to sheldon that if he needs to remember, to use the crystal

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Green comes up from behind and stabs Keith in the back.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............ok crystal, tell me what do I do?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

vigoroth jumps up behind keith to block gold, keith strikes the flaming sword out of reds hands, while the voice continues walkig sheldon through what he should do ...this crystal is your lost memories in a physical form just jam it in your head, you'll remember how to transform. Keith: ... that feeling ... why does it feel like lance is here ... hes six feet under now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Put it in my head, but won't that kill me if I did that?"

randomlypikachu

voice: just trust me, once you jam it in, it'll become regular memories again... also hate to sound rude ... but that six feet under comment keith made ... kinda wrong since i dont recall being burried >.>

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........That voice............all right then" Sheldon then puts the crystal in his head Ducklett"So Keith, what's Sheldon supposed to remember?"

randomlypikachu

keith: how to transform!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then begins to transform Ducklett"Hey Keith, what's Sheldon transforming into, could you please tell me?"

randomlypikachu

keith:i will not! because its time to go! good bye for now and i will finish you all off tomarow disapears

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then failed to fully transform, because Keith left, well if he's not gonna see this, then I won't transform"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett Revives Thread

Though if you want to watch the super bowl, then we could just continue tomorrow, Go RAVENS!!!!!!!*(I'm not a Raven's fan, but since they are located in the eastern part of the U.S, then I'm rooting for them I guess, also it's a Raven, kinda cool bird I guess, IDK

TsunamiSensei

Let's just continue tomorrow.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Everybody is still sleeping I guess.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.