General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,901 to 2,920 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,901. Posted:

Gold sheathes his sword. Gold "One rule everyone should know, when under the control of dark beings, don't call anyone buddy." Gold kicks Shedon in his kidney.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

2,902. Posted:

"Wait a minute... I think I see what's going on here. Well, this certainly is an interesting twist. I can definitely capitalize off of this."

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,903. Posted:

Gold "Xeron, you forgot one very important part in your little play."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,904. Posted:

Ducklett then flies over to Gold Ducklett" I hate and have to do this to Sheldon, but you know how Sheldon's part Ducklett, well maybe some electricity will take him down........but don't tell him that I said this, please do something to save Sheldon"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,905. Posted:

Xeron: oh yea ... a few fake asteroids apear and puppets of the whole group appear as well. i did forget something all puppets oh my gosh! giant asteroids falling from the sky! and theyre glowing what could that meen! anyway keith guess my plan to weed you out didnt work too well so come along before the rocks start to go flying, literaly grabs keith and we both disapear

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,906. Posted:

Sheldon"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, is that you're last resort, now then, let's see how you like it" Sheldon then kicks Gold even harder in his kidney (oh dear....)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

2,907. Posted:

Before the asteroids can crush the heroes (and Sheldon), Liquid Viper reveals himself and destroys the asteroids with a blast from his crown.
"Any other day, I probably would have let you die, but right now, you are of use to me."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,908. Posted:

Sheldon's foot bounces off of armor under Gold's clothes. "Do you really think I'd walk around without armor?" Gold jams his elbow into Sheldon's stomach.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,909. Posted:

Ducklett then flies up to Liquid Viper Ducklett"And on any other day, I probably would have been with Sheldon, but now he's........like this, I don't know what hppened..........hey, do you know what happened?"

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

2,910. Posted:

"Okay children, that's enough roughhousing."
Liquid's Latios and Latias use their psychic power to suspend Sheldon and Gold in the air.
"Oh, and don't even try to escape. As long as the Soul Crown is powering these two, not much can stop them."
"Now Ducklett, it would appear that Sheldon is under the influence of the being named Demise. He is the cause of people such as Ganon. Since Ganon has been eliminated, Demise is now being reborn inside Sheldon. The violence you've seen is only a fraction of his potential might. Resurrecting in Sheldon will, without a doubt, destroy Sheldon as you know him. I may be able to help, though."

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,911. Posted:

Keith: looking at the blast from the mountain a few miles away with vigoroth ... dont you have your own job to do other than taunting me and our opponents... Xeron not really, im working my way up to power currently...but i wouldnt say thats an official job ive been given Keith: whats that supposed to meen? Xeron: oh you'll see soon... it involves the removal of two rather anything class 1 twins i'll tell you that much. Keith: whatever, i got a job to do Xeron: oh wait tosses Keith a small container with a weird liquid use that to get goody two shoes back, he'll never be able to get to his real power if hes like this. Keith: got it dashes off back into the battle field with vigoroth

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,912. Posted:

Ducklett"Huh, what are you doing with that crown?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,913. Posted:

Red then jams his sword into Sheldon's Chest

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,914. Posted:

keith: you jumps to sheldon and forces him to drink the liquid, in a few seconds his temperment is returned to normal and that bite mark begins fading away

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,915. Posted:

Ducklett"Oh please, rescue Sheldon.......if you need to weaken Sheldon, then try a electric attack, since he's part Ducklett, I don't know if that will work"

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

2,916. Posted:

(make sure you read my previous comment)
"You do realize, underling Keith, that those Sacred Tears will only work for so long. It will only help curb the symptoms. They will not cure him."

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,917. Posted:

Gold "Demise, the demon king. The one who cursed my kind to walk a path of bloodshed. If he is revived in his true form, we are all surely doomed."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,918. Posted:

Sheldon parried Red's sword and then uppercutting his head Sheldon"you're to weak to fight me, leave or else you'll be dead"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,919. Posted:

Keith: seriously? ... xeron said that liquid i made him drink would cure him though xeron suddnely reapears Xeron: did i say cure him? i meant to say help him. with that wound closed the only gap demise had on sheldons body that he could be forced out of is now gone.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,920. Posted:

Red's Charizard then Circles around Sheldon and uses Inferno

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing