Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

@Machamp_King I know who you are, but the character doesn't.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon wakes up, Sheldon"Well hello there, am who might you be?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon wakes up, Sheldon"Well hello there, am who might you be?"

Machamp_King wrote:

Untitled
That should help you. :3

Sheldon" And what might your name be?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Green " Sheldon! You're awake!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Green...........yeah, i'm awake"

TsunamiSensei

Red "Took you long enough."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........I don't know, any suggestions?"

TsunamiSensei

Blue " We go find more pokemon? Green gave me Dragonair so the other three need one."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

walks back to their campsite from my cave well first we have to start that battle you four requested yesterday... unless youve had a change of heart and are just willing to tell me where gold is.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Blue "Gold is investigating ruins in Lanayru." Red his Blue. " Blue! You weren't supposed to say that!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

thank you kindly mam, im really glad to see that i could avoid some unneeded conflict ... unfortunantly i still have to preform neccasary conflict as well dashes off at blinding speeds untill i find gold in lanayru

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well now, looks like he'll get Gold..............should we stop him?"

TsunamiSensei

Green "If Gold found what he was looking for, he'll have no trouble with Lance."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Then we should go after them........Ducklett, Milotic, Salamence, wake up" Sheldon then wakes up his pokemon and then they get ready, Milotic and Salamence are returned to there pokeball, Ducklett"Alright, let's go to the place where Gold is, OK, the Ducklett's are ready to go" then they start to go to Lanaryu.

randomlypikachu

hello gold shakes you hand glad to finally meet you... i wish i couldve come on friendly terms, but that was out of the question unfortunantly. im hear to gauge your strenght gold, and the only way to do that is by fighting. i would like you to take the first move.

TsunamiSensei

Gold stands looking into the Lanayru gorge. "Breathtaking isn't it. Such a deep void, carved by the wind and water." Gold turns to face Lance " I have a little someone to introduce you to." A yellow dragon flies out of the gorge. "This is Lanayru, the thunder dragon. I'm going to leave you to to play. I have more important things to do." Gold heads for Eldin.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.