Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

... i dont want to kill a dragon walks away just leave me to go after gold in peace strange creature and we wont have any problems.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and the Zelda's then arrive Sheldon"Hey............are you..........Lance?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lanayru flies in front of Lance. "Why do you pursue the hero of light?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

yes brother its me, and i pursue him because i have no choice, if i want my goals to come true i have to do this...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey, are you my brother too, since he's a Ducklett part from human him, and he's part Ducklett human............hey, what are you're goals, can I help you with your goals, just ask Ducklett and Ducklett will help you"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Very well. I cannot stop you." Lanayru flies back into the gorge.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hm well ducklet if you really want to help me could you please try to convince your trainer to join our side? also could you possibly stop him from witnessing the fight with gold...?

Happy_Mask

/me burns this thread to the ground
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"But why, what's gonna happen to Gold?"

randomlypikachu

im not sure ... it depends on how strong he is runs after gold quickly catching up with him gold, no more holding this off, its time that we battle.

TsunamiSensei

Gold " Fine..." Gold draws his sword and strikes.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

blocks the sword with my cane ... do you have something bigger?

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"If he's out brother, then we have to help him........right?"Sheldon"..............." Sheldon then goes near Lance Sheldon"Before I decide, tell me that part about Gold and Zelda wanting to kill me?"

TsunamiSensei

"This is my only weapon. So I have nothing bigger."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

... if thats the case im afraid this fight might end quickly ... and brother i do not know, its only zane who can answer that sadly.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then..........it looks like i'm going to have to speak with Zane then, you with me on this Ducklett?" Ducklett"Ducklett is with you on this"Sheldon"Alright brother, looks like i'm with you..............for now"

TsunamiSensei

Gold points his sword at Sheldon " I don't want to fight you, but you siding with Lance makes you my enemy."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.