General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,301 to 2,320 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,301. Posted:

Fourth Wall break I might suddenly drop out for an hour or two like I just did. My wi-fi is messing up and it randomly shuts off. Back to role-play.

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,302. Posted:

Gary Oak plays Epic Battle Music.
Leaf "Let this battle Begin!"
Gary's Dragonite uses Draco Meteor on Nelson.

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,303. Posted:

Sheldon"Well now that's the 3rd one down, now we have to only take down Lance, then it'll all be over......I wonder why they call him the gentlemanly beast?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,304. Posted:

"Wha-what!? I was created for THIS!? Impossible! I am the perfect Viper! I AM LIQUID VIPER!"
"Ahem. There's no need to lose my cool. I'm better than this. Zelda. Sheldon. Return to you quest of obtaining the Soul Dew. It is crucial that I have it. Make haste. Ugh. I cannot stand these inferior Viper wannabes."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,305. Posted:

Utop a plateau in Hyrule, a harsh wind stirs. Vaati "The winds of fate have begun to blow..." Vaati disappears in a gust of wind.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,306. Posted:

walks up behind liquid umm to set the record straight. none of us are in any way clones of viper, all of us just happen to need the same soul for a while.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,307. Posted:

Sheldon"Zelda, we got to go now.......what are you staring at, get on Salamence and let's go"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,308. Posted:

Zelda " I fealt something. A dark wind is blowing in from Hyrule... Well, let's go!"

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,309. Posted:

"Hmph. That's where you're wrong. I am a clone, albeit a superior one. I have the same mind as Viper, but my soul is very different. You see, I may have been created to be a puppet or a orb-holder, but I've developed my own soul and I serve no one but myself. My goals will be realized, one way or another."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,310. Posted:

wasnt refering to you good sir, i was refering to myself and the rest of the five. by the way its nice to meet shakes your hand im lance the gentlemanly beast.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,311. Posted:

Sheldon and Zelda then fly on Salamence, Sheldon"Hey Zelda, is that the soul dew over there?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,312. Posted:

A figure stands in the shadow ?????? "Ah, Lance old friend. Still after the power of Majora are we?" Vaati emerges from the shadows. " Where are my manners ? I am Vaati, the wind mage."

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,313. Posted:

Zelda " I think it is."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,314. Posted:

nice to meet you, and not particularly ... but its someones wish in all this madness so it had to be done. anyway im gona go off to my brother now dashes off quickly untill i find sheldon hello again.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,315. Posted:

"Well, Lance, I am Dr. Rikiddo Hebi, the Liquid Viper. But you likely already knew that. My goal is to perfect this pitiful world as I have been perfected. And, as it stands, you are either for me, or against me."

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,316. Posted:

Vaati " Liquid Viper... You were clone Dol-173. I remember you. I was the one who changed you, who made you different."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,317. Posted:

well i technicaly am against you, but i dont have to be a problem of yours at all, just as long as you keep a respectable distance from my path during this plan. so brother looking at sheldon did you read my note yet? ... if you dont know why im calling you brother at this point then i can assume that you havent.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,318. Posted:

"So you were the one who brought about my perfection. Thanks to you, the Viper Regime lives on in a form that surpasses anything before. I would be honored if you would join my cause."

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,319. Posted:

Dragonite then uses Ice Beam on Nelson.

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,320. Posted:

Sheldon remembers about the note and reads it Sheldon"What's the note say?"