General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,321 to 2,340 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,321. Posted:

... gary ... i hate to inform you of this but nelsons already gone ... your ice beaming his beard ... by the way shakes your hand its good to see you again. i was worried that nelson would take things too far and kill you once he found out that gold you left him was just a beast.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,322. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

Dragonite then uses Ice Beam on Nelson.

Nelson has already been defeated.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,323. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

Dragonite then uses Ice Beam on Nelson.

Nelson has already been defeated.

Oh,sorry,My Internet has been dropping off. :/

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,324. Posted:

note: dear sheldon, this is a note from me viper who should at this point be dead, this should be (assuming plans are going right) sent to you by bane which should only be read after nelson dies and is followed up by lance apearing. there was a bit of your memory that i kept from you untill now. lance is your brother... and you are not completely human. personaly i wanted you to die but your brother insisted on you being left alive. he insists that you join our ranks so ive decided that if you agree to join him during his life, your going to live through the end of this plan.if you dont however you'll either die by the 5th man, or by gold and zelda.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,325. Posted:

"Oh, and so the truth floeth forth! I knew this all along, but my predecessor did have the right idea by hiding this from you, so I kept it to myself. Now, where's the Soul Dew? I need to go and I must have it before leaving."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,326. Posted:

Vaati "I'll help you, but it is only because our goals are alineged."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,327. Posted:

Sheldon".............not completely human.......I always felt that for some strange reason, but what am I really, a Pokemon or what, also what does the last part mean, saying Gold or Zelda will kill me?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,328. Posted:

Gary Oak "My Dragonite just can't get enough of christmas..."
Untitled

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,329. Posted:

... i dont really know no one does except the 5th man ... zane. you can ask him once i die, but now tell me brother... will you join me? i know its been a long while and i know that you dont even remember who i am, but believe me we're both much better off together.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,330. Posted:

@Machamp_King You got that off the comment on how you picture the person above you......and from my reply.........DINKLEBURG

Sheldon"I don't even know who you are, I don't remember you...........what's going on, and what's this about Gold and Zelda, what about them, also what am I?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,331. Posted:

your the first succesfull pokemon-hybrid, more acuratly your a human/ducklet.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,332. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Machamp_King You got that off the comment on how you picture the person above you......and from my reply.........DINKLEBURG

Yes,Dinkleburg did it >:3

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,333. Posted:

Sheldon looks at his Ducklett Sheldon"But........wait, i'm a Ducklett, as in this Ducklett right here, that doesn't make sense.......how.......what......"Ducklett"But me and Sheldon met at a beach/bridge, I don't remember being hybriding or whatever with him.......or is it another Ducklett.........PLEASE TELL US WHAT'S HAPPENING, BEFORE DUCKLETT GET'S TO CONFUSED TO REMEMBER ANYTHING?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,334. Posted:

well your original battle with viper wasnt exactly the first time you met. he actualy found you two a while before he found gold as a ralts. it was at that point that he saw you two fuse together... he wasnt sure how you did or why it happend, but once he saw it he wanted to duplicate this experience. he erased your memories of ever being able to fuse to make sure that no one would ever find out this was possible untill he figured out how it could be achieved first.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,335. Posted:

Zelda " Am I the only normal human here?"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,336. Posted:

no madam your the latest incarnation of the princess zelda, and i hate to be the one to deliver this news to you, but your family has never exactly had a history normalcy.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,337. Posted:

Sheldon"But..............does this mean that I could turn into a Ducklett?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,338. Posted:

"I meant genetically normal. I haven't been a pokemon or anything like that."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,339. Posted:

not exactly, for your particular case of hybrid transformation you have to fuse. your body will then blur the line of a pokemon and a human becoming something mixed. im not sure what the final result will look like, but if you ever remember how to do it then that should answer that question. ... oh, well when you take that into consideration i guess you are the only normal one here, zelda.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,340. Posted:

Zelda " What do you mean about my family?"

-Greed