General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,021 to 2,040 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,021. Posted:

Leaf is trying to catch a wild Lapras,because all she has is a Mew,Venusaur,Electabuzz,and Magmar

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,022. Posted:

Zelda watches Leaf try to catch lapras.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,023. Posted:

Sheldon then wakes up Sheldon"Huh......where did everyone go, I must have really been asleep for so long, what happened yesterday must have taken alot out of me, at least when i'm younger, the pain I can handle better, but when I was an old man, it could have been the death of me...........huh, it also looks like I was really snuggled with Ducklett and Milotic, those two had a rough battle yesterday, well they looked like they had a good sleep, time to wake up" Sheldon then wakes up his pokemon, Ducklett"Hey, where did everyone go, don't worry, i'll go find them" Ducklett then flies out to find everyone.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,024. Posted:

"Alright,so what do we do now?" Gary Oak says as he stares at Leaf

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,025. Posted:

Zelda telepathicically to Sheldon. " We're in Celadon City."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,026. Posted:

Ducklett"Hey, I think I see them over there" Ducklett then flies to where Zelda, Gold, and Gary are, Ducklett"Hey everyone, looks like we overslept again"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2,027. Posted:

I summon this guy in defense mode.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,028. Posted:

Sheldon and Milotic then head to Celadon City.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,029. Posted:

meanwhile if someone were to take a closer at the barrier bane created last night they would see that bane has disapeared and a wooden puppet has been left in his place hehehe secretly made my way mt. silver's peak while everyone slept it took a while but the perfect moments finaly here! launches two arrows into the sky. the first lands next to the barrier over pallet town creating a second barrier to keep people from coming back there to gain safety. the second lands in celadon creating a barrier around the city that traps people inside of it rather than outside of it now then gets flown into celadon by some honchkrow the party begins.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,030. Posted:

While Leaf starts kissing Gary,Leaf's Electabuzz uses Thunder on Bane

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,031. Posted:

Zelda notices the honchcrow " Bane's coming! Give me something to fight with, I'm not going to be the defenseless little princess this time!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,032. Posted:

magical arrow! strikes the thunder attack and just like with the laser yesterday the thunder disapears i only got one of those shots left boy you better make your next attack a good one for me to use it on.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,033. Posted:

Leaf's Magmar uses Magma Storm on Bane

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,034. Posted:

shoots the last magical arrow at the magma storm and the attack disapears hm well that should do it.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,035. Posted:

Sheldon and Milotic then arrive at Celadon City, only yo see a barrier around it, Sheldon"Bane's here........oh no, Zelda, Gold, Gary and Ducklett are trapped inside, what should I do now, come on Milotic, let's go"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,036. Posted:

Zelda "You can enter, but not leave!"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,037. Posted:

Leaf's Electabuzz uses Thunderbolt on Bane,then evolves into Electivire

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,038. Posted:

dodges nice try .. now watch snaps and all three magical arrows ive used return and then multiply into stocks of 50 for each arrow used the power of a magical arrow! launches an arrow at the electivire that turns into a laser beam similar to the laser shot at me yesterday

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,039. Posted:

Sheldon"Are you sure I should go inside Zelda?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,040. Posted:

Zelda "We really need your help in here!" Zelda conjures the bow of light and shoots a light arrow at Bane as Gold comes in for a stab.