General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,021 to 2,040 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,021. Posted:

Leaf is trying to catch a wild Lapras,because all she has is a Mew,Venusaur,Electabuzz,and Magmar

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,022. Posted:

Zelda watches Leaf try to catch lapras.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,023. Posted:

Sheldon then wakes up Sheldon"Huh......where did everyone go, I must have really been asleep for so long, what happened yesterday must have taken alot out of me, at least when i'm younger, the pain I can handle better, but when I was an old man, it could have been the death of me...........huh, it also looks like I was really snuggled with Ducklett and Milotic, those two had a rough battle yesterday, well they looked like they had a good sleep, time to wake up" Sheldon then wakes up his pokemon, Ducklett"Hey, where did everyone go, don't worry, i'll go find them" Ducklett then flies out to find everyone.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,024. Posted:

"Alright,so what do we do now?" Gary Oak says as he stares at Leaf

Backlog
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,025. Posted:

Zelda telepathicically to Sheldon. " We're in Celadon City."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,026. Posted:

Ducklett"Hey, I think I see them over there" Ducklett then flies to where Zelda, Gold, and Gary are, Ducklett"Hey everyone, looks like we overslept again"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2,027. Posted:

I summon this guy in defense mode.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,028. Posted:

Sheldon and Milotic then head to Celadon City.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,029. Posted:

meanwhile if someone were to take a closer at the barrier bane created last night they would see that bane has disapeared and a wooden puppet has been left in his place hehehe secretly made my way mt. silver's peak while everyone slept it took a while but the perfect moments finaly here! launches two arrows into the sky. the first lands next to the barrier over pallet town creating a second barrier to keep people from coming back there to gain safety. the second lands in celadon creating a barrier around the city that traps people inside of it rather than outside of it now then gets flown into celadon by some honchkrow the party begins.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,030. Posted:

While Leaf starts kissing Gary,Leaf's Electabuzz uses Thunder on Bane

Backlog

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,031. Posted:

Zelda notices the honchcrow " Bane's coming! Give me something to fight with, I'm not going to be the defenseless little princess this time!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,032. Posted:

magical arrow! strikes the thunder attack and just like with the laser yesterday the thunder disapears i only got one of those shots left boy you better make your next attack a good one for me to use it on.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,033. Posted:

Leaf's Magmar uses Magma Storm on Bane

Backlog

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,034. Posted:

shoots the last magical arrow at the magma storm and the attack disapears hm well that should do it.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,035. Posted:

Sheldon and Milotic then arrive at Celadon City, only yo see a barrier around it, Sheldon"Bane's here........oh no, Zelda, Gold, Gary and Ducklett are trapped inside, what should I do now, come on Milotic, let's go"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,036. Posted:

Zelda "You can enter, but not leave!"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

2,037. Posted:

Leaf's Electabuzz uses Thunderbolt on Bane,then evolves into Electivire

Backlog

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,038. Posted:

dodges nice try .. now watch snaps and all three magical arrows ive used return and then multiply into stocks of 50 for each arrow used the power of a magical arrow! launches an arrow at the electivire that turns into a laser beam similar to the laser shot at me yesterday

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,039. Posted:

Sheldon"Are you sure I should go inside Zelda?"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

2,040. Posted:

Zelda "We really need your help in here!" Zelda conjures the bow of light and shoots a light arrow at Bane as Gold comes in for a stab.