Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,761 to 13,780 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I have no idea where to go, since I live in Kanto......"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"These are people, won't they live in people places?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm... maybe they have a base hidden somewhere?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Every team has a base, that's the way it works, you can't have a evil team without a base"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, like I said before, we didn't pass it, so I guess it's further in Hoenn".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Then we shall go there (and get badges) Let's go Ducklett, Pikachu, Porygon, Combustion, Wailmer!!!!!

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Our first destination is Fallarbor Town then." Seth J.r. and Lawrence head off to Meteor Falls. Lawrence "This should lead directly to Fallarbor!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, what are those moon and sun Pokemon?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: those pokemon are called solrock and lunatone

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They look like the sun and the moon"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Yes, they do..." A guy who's from Devon Corp is being chased by Team Insect. Buisinessman "Help! I'm being chased by a Team Insect grunt! He wants to take the Bug Zapper! Which I'm suprised, since bugs hate these, but still!" Grunt "You're nothing more than a tool to me. Hand over that Bug Zapper or die!" The grunt sends out a Dustox, using String Shot on the employee. Lawrence "Go Pidgeot! Use Fly!" Just when Pidgeot is about to land, the grunt runs off. Buisinessman "Thank you, now help me out of this!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Hearts: hmph, these grunts sure are quick to run aren't they. a scream is heard around the area to grunt ran too

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang it, what's happening now!?!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We better check it out".

randomlypikachu

???: as the others are headed over to see what happened a person wearing a metal face mask is walking away from the direction of the screaming, and when he cross paths with them he looks over at Young oh hey bro, I didn't know you were gona be here.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Bro, what is he talking about here?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.