Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,741 to 13,760 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He doesn't have enough willpower to control it, nooooooo, SETH JR!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence - "This should work. It's the oldest trick in the book." Lawrence snaps his fingers but it doesn't work. Seth J.r. (Hypnotized) - "I'm afraid only an idiot would be dumb enough to do that. Now, I will capture you-" Lawrence - "Wait! Before you capture us, read that thing on your hand." Writing on Seth J.r.'s hand - "Lawrence and Seth J.r., best friends." Seth J.r. - "I remember now! I'm not Team Insect's top commander, I'm a Pokemon Trainer, determined to be your rival, Lawrence! Come back, Grovyle, Hariyama, Munchlax, Pelliper, Rhyhorn and Noibat!" Seth J.r. throws the Pokeballs with Scizor, Heracross and Pinsir into the Team Insect H.Q.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Just then, the building started to shake. Anthony"Dang it, it's a trap.......HEY, STOP!!!!!" Anthony then finds the two leaders, but their heads come off, revealing them to be dummies and a bombs. Anthony"Let's get out of here!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

The building then explodes, with everyone still inside (not the grunts or anyone from team insect). Anthony"Is this.......the end!?!?!" The explosion then reached the heroes and hit them........however, Ducklett fired a powerful water blast from behind, it was powerful enough that it created a shield of water, so the heroes were really hit by a blast of water. The heroes then fell out a window, but landed safely in a tree. Anthony"............Huh.....what happened, where did that water come......DUCKLETT!!!!!" Ducklett looked ill and tired, because he fired a large amount of water that damaged his body. Anthony"It's because of Ducklett, that we escaped........thank you, my blue webbed foot friend......" Anthony then hugged Ducklett. Ducklett"Quac.....ack (It was......nothing.....)" Ducklett then fainted. *Anthony*Let's find a nearby Pokemon center, quickly!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, let's". They go and do that, however.....Nurse Joy"I'm sorry, but this Ducklett is really hurt. It somehow hurt it's water supply". Anthony"What, no, say it isn't true!". Nurse Joy"I'm sorry. Little Pokemon like this Ducklett can't release high amounts of water in short amount of time. The only thing we can do now is.......well?". Anthony"What..........OH MY GOODNESS NO, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN DO?!?" Nurse Joy"Yes, let it sleep and rest, and don't let it use water attacks for a couple of days, or else it won't be a water type anymore". Anthony"Alright, got ya" They all then fall asleep.

TOOOO B CONTINU

ImLovinqIt

Does anybodyy have a shiny eevee or shinies pleaseee !??

ImLovinqIt

ImLovinqIt

Does anybodyy have a shiny eevee or shinies pleaseee !??

ImLovinqIt

randomlypikachu

Hearts, Ted, Erika, and Young are somehow magicaly with the others now and just waking up - hearts: morning guys, what I miss?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And i'm awake, let's go!"

randomlypikachu

Hearts: team insect! oh that's great news for you Young. you might finally be able to get your grandfathers blade back. Young: ... gives them all a blank stare (what is he talking about ... oh wait! my false backstory!) yea lets go get team insect!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They made Ducklett hurt himself, that's it, we better take care of them, right now........or wherever they are?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know.........let me change my Pokemon first" Anthony does that, Anthony"I'm set".

@NoUsernameHere To find out more details, check out the contest thread, and remember, keep it classy

randomlypikachu

Young: im prepared as well, so lead the way guys.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.