Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,681 to 13,700 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

The grunts then tie up Anthony, and used string shot on him again. Anthony"Not again......huh" Just then, the masked judge came in from nowhere. ??????"Hello there, you remember me and my Shuckle, well that man you remembered is no more........now then, the same fate that has happened to him, will now happen to you......" They then used sleeping powder to make Anthony go asleep. Anthony"I.....refuse, that'll never.........wait, wut?"

Meanwhile, Sweet-Tooth somehow escaped. Sweet-Tooth"Anthony and the others are in trouble, what can I do to save him?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Okay, Fraxure, let's look for Pidgeot!" Fraxure "Fraxure! (I will look!)" Fraxure runs off, eventually finding Team Insect H.Q. Fraxure uses his tusks to break a big hole in the wall and break in. It avoids all the grunts attention and makes it to the web where all the Pokemon are. It cuts a hole in the web and breaks Pidgeot and all the other Pokemon free. Pidgeot flies out the window towards Fortree, and Fraxure escapes to Fortree.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Leader 1" Not so fast!!!!!" The grunts then use there Pokemon to recapture all the Pokemon they captured. Team Insect Leader 1"You really thought you can escape with those Pokemon, not a chance, grunts, take care of him". The grunts then sent out a bunch of there bug Pokemon to capture Lawrence. Team Insect Grunt"Some of his Pokemon made it back to him, well we'll show you the errors of messing with us!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "You won't get away with this...Light Orb, go!" Lawrence throws an orb of light that makes everyone in the area blind except the user. He escapes with his Pokemon who then cut the rope. Lawrence "What am I going to do now...oh, I know! This'll get them good!" Lawrence throws together a fake clone of himself with the cloning machine in that room, makes it look as if it's dead and puts 3 Pokedolls in the Pokeballs in the clone's Pocket. Lawrence then runs off to where Seth J.r. is hiding. Lawrence "No time to explain...hurry!" Lawrence grabs Seth J.r. and puts a lock on the sewer hatch that goes to the sewer. They run down into the sewer, and close the hatch behind them. Lawrence "We should be safe down here in the sewers...plus that hatch is locked, and I've got the key...so even if they tried, they can't get down here."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth then spots Team Insect Grunts running where Lawrence was, so he tripped one of them and they all fell. Sweet-Tooth"That should buy them some time........what the heck, I actually helped them?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "They'll be here any minute...but remember, no matter what happens, we're in this together, right Seth J.r.?" Seth J.r. "Yes, we're in this together."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"I really should help the others, but where are they.......huh!?!?!" Team Insect Grunt"Capcture him!" Sweet-Tooth then sent out Igglypuff, which used sing to make them fall asleep. Sweet-Tooth"I was a grunt once, that's why you're easy to beat......alright, where is everyone else".

Anthony"You won't get away with this, please don't........OH NOOOOOOooooOOOOoooooOOOoooOOOooo..........what are you waiting for?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. and Lawrence make it to a small place in the sewer, where they'll be hiding until everything going on dies down. Seth J.r. "You think this is a good place to hide?" Lawrence "Yes." They hide there for a while.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"You know what, i'll just beat them myself, and rescue Anthony. Nobody is allowed to do so unless I get captured again, alright, let's go!" Sweet-Tooth then heads back into the Pokemon contest building.

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence writes a letter and walks up to the locked hatch. He slips the letter into the crack in the hatch, so that Sweet-Tooth gets it. Letter "To someone not in Team Insect: You may not know us, but we're Lawrence and Seth J.r. from the Pokemon Contest the other day. Anyway, that hatch next to the stage leads to the sewer. We're down there. Use this key to unlock it and save us. Remember, that key is in your hands...make sure NOBODY gets it...guard it with your life. That is all." The letter seems to stop here...

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"I'll save them later, right now I gotta rescue Anthony" He then continues.

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"Where are the grunts?"

JunkosBoobies

A ton of Grunts suddenly show up. Grunts "You're surrounded! You cannot esca-" Suddenly, a strange man with a white box hat, a white cloak and blue hair walks into the contest dome. ??? "Do you care to finish that sentence? Or are you frightened of me?" Then, Steven and Brendan show up. Grunts "OH GOD! IT'S THE THREE CHAMPIONS OF HOENN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" The Grunts run off.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"I knew I could beat them, now to continue my quest"

JunkosBoobies

Brendan "You seem like you need help finding someone...don't worry. My name's Brendan. I'm the ultimate Hoenn Champion-" Steven and Wallace "Ahem! We can hear you, you know." Brendan "I mean, one of the Hoenn Champions. Now who were you looking for?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth then ignores them. Sweet-Tooth"I'm going to save the day today!!!"

JunkosBoobies

The Champ Trio "We saved you...is that not clear? Whatever. We're wasting our time. Let's just leave him here. He'll never find his friends anyway without professional help. Not a chance." They leave and the place is deserted.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"Hey, I found Anthony!" Sweet-Tooth then unties Anthony. Anthony"Thanks for saving me, but let's go find the others" They run to find the others.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.