Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,701 to 13,720 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sweet-Tooth"What's that banging noise?" Anthony then finds the key sweet-tooth dropped. Anthony"I don't know what this key came from, but maybe it unlocks this hatch" Anthony then unlocks it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence comes out of the sewers. Lawrence "THANK YOU! It was rough down there! Seth J.r., you can come out!" Seth J.r. "Okay!" Seth J.r. runs up the stairs until he reaches the Contest Dome. Seth J.r. "Thanks guys! Hopefully we're away from Team Insect now...so now what?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We should get so...." Sweet-Tooth"I SAVED THE DAY TODAY!!!!!!" Anthony"Yes, well i'll tell you what happened, but for now, let's get some sleep" They all then check into a hotel.

Tooooo b continu

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Veloster wrote:

......Then a meteor crashes into the ground and kills everyone.

~The End~

Suddenly, Link comes in, and shoots @Veloster'a Hand with endless arrows. Then Veloster died. The end.

@NoUsernameHere is running out of ideas to bump the thread with

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Derplett makes a team filled with Krillin's

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence gets out of bed. Lawrence "Huh?! Where's Seth J.r.? I swear he was with us last night..." Just then, Seth J.r.'s Voice can be heard outside the Hotel Room.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Seth J.r, where are you?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. realized he dropped the Room Keys and picks them up. He pops the Room Key in the lock, and the door is opened. Seth J.r. "I have breakfast for everyone...it's bacon, eggs and muffins."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks, I have't eaten for about a day" Anthony then eats the bacon.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, I don't have my........HUH, IT'S YOU!!!!!!!" Then, the masked judge appeared. ??????"It'll be way to easy this way, here, take them back" He hands Anthony his Pokemon back. ??????"It'll be way to easy this way, but next time we meet, you better be prepared......." He then vanished. Anthony"..........Dang it, we gotta save him from team insect!!!!!!!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "In that lab I found yesterday, I found these Anti-Webbing suits. It blocks out webs, and it looks just like your normal clothing." Lawrence, Seth J.r. and their Pokemon put the suits on.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's random for them to make..........but yes, to make this short, that masked judge has been corrupted by team insect, yet he has some control. His Shuckle is a bug type, and is VERY powerful, so that's why they targeted him.........alright, let's get a move on".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It should be in Hoenn. we didn't pass it yet, let's keep looking, we'll find it".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's head into the forest first"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.