Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,561 to 13,580 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, counter with water gun!" Ducklett then countered with water gun.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melody " I was in some weird place.There were people, places and things everywhere. But I'm back now!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good, well i'm gonna win this battle really soon".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett avoided the attack and countered with air slash. Anthony"That's one fast duck!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, we won!!!"

TsunamiSensei

Welp, computer troubles. Bai for now.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then hits NoUsernamehere over the head with a bowling ball

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is there anything there to do?"

randomlypikachu

a random news program broadcasts everywhere: it is now Saturday, and the endless hoard of Erikas have all been slain by two young men named Young and Hearts. rumor has it that they planned on reuniting with the rest of their group today, but got distracted by some friends making them want to get back into playing a game called Monster Hunter. they now plan on reuniting with the other tomorrow instead.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ho-ray, no more Erika clones!!!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Can Erika be anymore crazy? Anyway, let Seth J.r. tell us. He's the only one who knows about Hoenn." Seth J.r. "Nothing much really...other than the extra Safari Zone on Route 105, south of here and requiring surf."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's come back later when we have a Pokemon that knows surf.........Soooooo, is there anything we passed, some kind of show, anything?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wasn't there some kind of Pokemon contest, something, anything Hoenn exclusive?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Actually there's a Contest Building here...But you need a Contest Pass. Some rich kid is handing them out at the Pokemon Centers here and in Vendanturf. According to him he's seen you on your journey before, Anthony?" Lawrence "I remember something like that...he was some rich jerk with a Mamoswine?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah.....wait a minute, what kind of contest is it?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.