Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,581 to 13,600 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "I believe it's the toughness contest. But be careful of Keira's Wigglytuff. Her Pokemon have won almost every Hoenn contest. I beat her in the Vendanturf Cuteness Contest with my Poochyena though."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".........I still don't get it, how do they judge something like that. Also I remembered somebody in Kanto said that he was famous for doing these contests, I wonder who he is?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Whoever that guy you're talking about is, he may be famous in Kanto, but once you leave Kanto and Johto, you have a new world ahead of you. Also, be right back." Seth J.r. walks into the Pokecenter and gets the rich boy. Seth J.r. "Anthony would like to see you." Rich Boy "Oh, what complaint does he have up his sleeve this time?" They walk out of the Pokecenter. Rich Boy "Rival! Long time no see!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So you're that rich boy, what are you doing here!?!?!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Rich Boy "This kid said you wanted to see me...here, I'll give you this and go away." The Rich Boy gives Anthony the Contest Pass. He goes back into the Pokecenter with a Bellossom Sign on it.

@SheldonRandoms: Someone should've told you this, but Flipnote Hatena was canceled in Japan awhile back for the same reason as Swapnote.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, whatever"

@NoUsernameHere Flipnote Hatena was shut down because Nintendo didn't renew there contract with hatena (I think), wut u talking about?

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere That's the friend gallery, that's for sending flipnotes to your friends only, it's different from the world gallery, which is what Flipnote Hatena was like. it also states it there that Flipnote Gallery: World was not discontinued.

Anthony"If someone says that, then they're useless"

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms: Must've read that wrong then.

Lawrence "I know right? His words almost made me want to be the new recruit at Team Rocket, but my sister Lucy turned down that path, and she's hated and evil now. I didn't want to be hated nor evil, so I continued my journey."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yikes, that's terrible, good thing you went down the right path. as for Lucy.......I hope we can get her out of there".

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Plus, if I joined Team Rocket, I wouldn't be with Squirtle nor Pidgeotto nor Axew right now. They're my friends, and it will be like that forever, even if they evolve, which Pidgeotto already has done." Just then, Axew and Pidgeotto started glowing. Axew evolved into Fraxure, and Pidgeotto evolved into Pidgeot.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They evolved, but how?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "I don't know, either Seth J.r. fed them Rare Candies while I wasn't looking or maybe they evolved out of pure coincidence..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess that makes sense....."

JunkosBoobies

Suddenly, a news broadcast is played on every T.V. Screen in the world. Broadcast "We come to you for special news. Mt. Silver in Johto has re-opened but will require all 48 Badges from every region not counting Orre, Flore, Almia and Oblivia. They have their own area, called Mt. Battle."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What did they just say?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Than we better get them then".

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.