Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,441 to 13,460 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used air slash again.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is confused and attacks the wall. Anthony"What's the point, Ducklett's always confused about everything".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, you're right, i'm in the middle of a battle, but whatever" Anthony then falls asleep on a needle stack with a hay in it.

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then goes down. Anthony"You did good, now go Wailmer!" Anthony sent out Wailmer. Anthony"Wailmer, use rollout!" Wailmer then used roll out on Magneton.

SheldonRandoms

Rollout continues.......

JunkosBoobies

Magneton eventually faints by being pelted by rocks. Wattson "Here you go!" Wattson gives them a TM for Charge Beam and a Dynamo Badge.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yay, we did it!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, what?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, hot, I thought you said........of course, all that;s missing is team insect grunts".

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Let's leave them to their fighting...and get to Lavaridge Town." They then make it through Mt. Chimney, all the way to Lavaridge Town.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, is that a hot spring?"

OCTAGON

Sorry to distract you, but I'm going to be a Aqua Grunt and I'm gonna need a brand new good guy that I can use to RP.

Good Guy:

Name: Frank

Starter: Mudkip with moves Mud-Slap, Water Gun, Whirlpool and Hydro Pump

Bad Guy

Team Aqua Grunt

Pokemon: Any Water-type Pokemon in the Hoenn

And now, time to start!

Team Aqua Grunt "Well what do we have here? Hey everyone! These two trainers want to battle!"

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.