Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,421 to 13,440 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, I thought you said that you were the gym leader, I guess no.........hold on, you sound like someone I know, somebody that I don't like".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: wait, I thought wattson was actually part of team rocket? didn't something happen involving him way back in the kanto region?

Ted: ... hm really, how odd and coincidental ... im sure that meens nothing though so try not to think about who I sound like too much.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, in Kanto, what do you mean?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: I could've sworn spades told me something happened with this guy in kanto, but guess he messed something up on his report.

Ted: so strangers, which one of you are gona battle this guy first?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Seth Jr., you start up first".

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.R. sends out Grovyle and Rhyhorn. Wattson sends out Electrike and Magneton. After a few minutes of battle, Seth J.R.'s Pokemon win the match. The Post Man then walks into the gym, Machop giving Anthony a letter and a package.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ted: hm (what could this be about?)

hearts: whats in the package Anthony?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, what does it say?"

JunkosBoobies

Letter "To Anthony: My Kanto Journey is awesome. I got a National Dex from Professor Oak and got a Marsh Badge from Sabrina! I'm now heading for Celadon to get a Rainbow Badge! And my Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur along the way! I'm so happy! By the way, the package is a gift from me! It's a Pokenav/Pokegear app, the GB Sounds from the Game Freak corporation in Celadon! - Ronald"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder how his battle with Erika was.........oh yeah, that's right, she's here, so he won that badge easily"

randomlypikachu

hearts: Anthony you can go ahead and battle next. unlike spades im not really interested in the whole gym battling thing.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, i'll be ready for whatever, despite type disadvantageous*".

*Spell check, my body is ready.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony sends out Ducklett. Anthony"You should be fine as long as you avoid the attacks, now use air slash!" Ducklett then used air slash on Electrike"

randomlypikachu

young: walks in as the battle begins erikas ... over nine thousand of them ... all coming here.

ted: runs out of the gym quickly after hearing this (even im not bold enough to stick around for this, i'll come back to deal with Anthony when everythings cleared up!)

hearts: ... Anthony, Seth you guys continue on without me for now. im gona be holding the erikas off. if I don't catch up with you guys by Saturday then ... it probably means im not around anymore. leaves to go fight off the erikas and is followed by young

SheldonRandoms

Anthony (My mom probably beat at least a thousand of them) Ducklett, counter with air slash!" Ducklett then used air slash again.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett avoied the attack, Anthony"Great job Ducklett, you're doing great, that attack would had been super effective, now......air slash!" Ducklett then used air slash (yet again).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.