Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,461 to 13,480 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, battle with you, a grunt, sure, let's fight, you're gonna lose just like the rest".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use air slash" Ducklett flew off of Anthony's head and used air slash on Swampert.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, show him who's the fool, use air slash again" Ducklett then used air slash on Swampert.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, a grunt is giving us an award, just like that...........it's probably a trap!!!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. takes the reward. Seth J.r. "Let's go!" [strong]Seth goes into the Gym. He sees a moat of lava with a steel bridge. He then presses the button on the 'reward' and the lava level gets higher.*

@3DSFan134: So when's frank gonna show up?

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then finds a note "To any loser that wants to battle me, i'm currently at the hot springs, don't bother me, ore else........." Anthony"Yup, she's the crazy one".

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Let's get outta here!" They run all the way out of the gym, where Flannery comes out of the Hot Spring. She talks to a few Magma Grunts in the gym. Magma Grunt 1 "Um, ma'am...My Poochyena and Zubat are too weak to do anything at all! Give me new Pokemon!" Flannery "Look, you only joined us recently...don't use that as an excuse. EITHER USE THEM AGAINST BRATS OR LEAVE." Magma Grunt 1 "I'm leaving. This job sucks anyway." The grunt takes off his Uniform, revealing a blue Squirtle shirt underneath. He then leaves the gym. ??? "I have nowhere to go...can you point me to Lavaridge Apartments?" Seth J.r. "That way." ??? "Thank you." ??? leaves.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is she the crazy one?"

JunkosBoobies

??? "Wait, you talking about Flannery? 'Course she is! I've been to Kanto and Johto, and I thought Erika and Whitney were crazy. Erika kicked me in the shins all the time, Whitney turned me into a Furret and Flannery hypnotized me into being a Magma Grunt. I think you're kinda like me, so can I join you guys?" Seth J.r. "Sure."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They have some weird group or something.........and Erika keeps kicking me in the legs, and Whitney turned me into a Miltank and made me join her Miltank army.........AND I WAS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!"

JunkosBoobies

??? "Wow man...when I was a Furret, she told me to hunt down Falkner and kill him, but instead I released a powerful bite on her and sent her to the hospital for a few weeks...after that my Squirtle mixed up an elixer, turning me back into a human...he's such a smart Pokemon...By the way, I have a Squirtle, Pidgeotto and an Axew..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I have a Ducklett, Pikachu, Torhic, and Wailmer with me.......Huh, I wonder what Falkner is doing. I remember him saying that he and the police were spotted a Lugia, and they wanted to catch it to help defeat the evil teams out there, I wonder if they captured it?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Lot's of.......crazy things happen when you're on your Pokemon journey, also my name is Anthony"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Nice to meet you Anthony! And yes, it's interesting. I've heard Joshua, the former Team Skull Leader and buisiness leader of Devon Corp in Mossdeep City, is fighting Team Magma over the legendary ground type Pokemon, Groudon. I believe Devon Corp should catch it though, it'd make a good buisiness mascot."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.