Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,181 to 13,200 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Seth "They've got a few houses, a Pokemon Center, a Pokemart, a Candy Store and a Hotel. I'll go book us in." Seth goes to get a Hotel Room for himself, Anthony, Sweet Tooth and Chuck.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then walks towards Sweet-Tooth. Anthony"So.......uh, what have you been doing since we last met?". Sweet-Tooth"Nothing really, just snacking on some sweets and chilling with sweets the Igglypuff". Anthony" Have you been training at all?", Sweet-Tooth"..........well not exactly". Anthony"You manged to help us stop team rocket when they took over the radio tower, don't tell me that's the only battle you've been in since we last met?". Sweet-Tooth *"..........are you trying to say something here?". *Anthony"What i'm trying to say is that you're..........uh.......don't really seem to understand the who concept of being a.........uh". Sweet-Tooth"I know what you're trying to say, i'm a lousy trainer, I bet that Seth guy could pwn me easily, and he just got his Pokemon..........yeah, I understand........new place for the both of us, so tell you what, let's have a battle the next time we meet..........I'll lose, but maybe if I battle Seth, we'll be on more equal levels, so yeah,bye" Sweet-Tooth then walks away. Anthony"Wow.........he skipped the candy store.......well alright then, i'm gonna go to bed". Anthony and his Pokemon then go to sleep.

Toooo B Continu

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Bumps the thread with Pikablu's Tombstone

Seth "What's that noise outside?" Seth takes a peak out the window and sees Team Magma infiltrating the town.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Derplett picks up the tombstone and eats it

Anthony"Huh, what was that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth "The town's being attacked by Team Magma! We need to get everyone still here and run!" They run into a house and see a Rhyhorn abandoned because the trainer was either Team Magma or someone who left in panic.. Seth "Let's take you with us and find your trainer." A Magma Grunt runs in the building. Magma Grunt "That little weakling's mine! Give it back!" Seth "You obviously hate it...so I'll tell you what. If you win in this battle, I'll give it back. Deal?" Magma Grunt "Deal. Go Zigzagoon!" Seth "Go Munchlax!" They send out their Pokemon. Zigzagoon uses Tackle. Munchlax uses Tackle. Zigzagoon uses Tackle. Munchlax uses Tackle again. Zigzagoon fainted. Magma Grunt "Fine, you can keep it...but you were only lucky this time...I'll get that puny thing back somehow!" The Magma Grunt leaves. Other Grunts "Wow! He defeated one of our troops! Retreat!" The grunts retreat.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Grunts are always this weak".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right.......but maybe we should train first".

JunkosBoobies

Seth "Yeah...good idea." Seth trains on Route 103 and battles a Wingull. He ends up catching it. Seth "So now I have a Water Type..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There's some water over here, i'm gonna go fishing, good thing I have this rod". Anthony then goes fishing, and then he eventually pulled up a Wailmer. Anthony"Pikachu, we got this..........Wailmer, that's what the dex says, you're strong against it, now go and use thundershock!" Pikachu used thundershock on Wailmer. Wailmer then counters with water gun. Anthony"Pikachu, use slam!" Pikachu then used slam, and Anthony then threw a Pokeball. 1..........2...........3............click. Anthony"Nice, I caught my first wild Hoenn Pokemon!"

JunkosBoobies

Seth "Congratulations!" Seth's Wingull and Poochyena take down a few wild Zigzagoons. Seth "Good job! Even though we're not ready for the Gyms in Rustboro and Dewford yet!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Who is the first gym leader anyway?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth "Her name's Roxanne. She specializes in Rock Pokemon." Seth looks at the Hoenn Pokedex. Seth "Only thing now to do is train..." Seth does a little more training

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Just then, two bug catchers appeared out of nowhere. Bug catcher 1"Man, sometimes it gets boring waiting for the bug to be caught (without getting stung and poisoned of course), Bug catcher 2"And also, we have been listening too you talking, that's how bored we were, so, what do you say, cure our boredom with a battle?" Then the bug catchers released a Dustox and Beautifly each. Anthony"2 on 2, alright, go Torchic!" Anthony released Torchic and Torchic used peck on Beautifly.

SheldonRandoms

Beautifly avoided the attack. Bug Catcher 1"How did you Rhyhorn miss that?", Bug Catcher 2"Must be two slow". Anthony"(Now these two are just insulting) Seth, don't let them get to you, it's part of there plan, they want your Rhyhorn to blindly run in there to counter, don't give up......I supposed Torchic, use ember on Beautifly!" Torchic then used ember on Beautifly. Beautifly and Dustox then both counter with gust, hitting Rhyhorn and Torchic

SheldonRandoms

Beautifly and Dustox then both use confusion. Anthony"Dang, they're tough (because i'm not using my strongest Pokemon), alright Seth, we gotta make a comeback, Torchic, use ember on Beautifly!" Torchic then used ember on Beautifly. Bug Catcher 1"Oh no, Beautifly doesn't look so good, we can't lose this now, let's see.......alright, I have a plan, we'll go bully one of them, how about the big one?", Bug Catcher 2"Yeah.........though it's missing alot, we'll just go after the little one first".

SheldonRandoms

Bug Catcher 1" Us, let's confuse this Torchic!" Both Beautifly and Dustox use confusion on Torhic, KO'ing it. Bug Catcher 2"Excellent, we got one of them, and the Rhyhorn isn't looking so strong either, we'll K.O. it in about two turns". Bug Catcher 1"More like one turn, this thing is weak, just like some trainer who wore pink and ate candy" They both laugh. Anthony"(These two are now just being rude..........Seth, it's not over, you can win this........and me, since we're on the same team, don't let them get to you, battle and win!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.