Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,201 to 13,220 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Bug Catcher 1"Wimp, you could had let your Rhyhorn faint, at least you would had went down with something to learn, stop being a wimp and bring back the Rhyhorn, or do you want us to use more of our Pokemon?". Anthony"Honestly, you two have been real bully's this entire battle, you never said that you couldn't change Pokemon, and besides, if I sent out my Pikachu or Ducklett, you two would had been finished in about.......two turns, one turn if Ducklett knew surf". Bug Catcher 2"Fine, no more changing, and besides, Dustox wasn't hit this entire fight, so we'll let it go for now........and no items, so now you'll lose wimp, Dustox, use toxic on Wingull, poisoning it. Bug Catcher 2"Nice time for that no item rule......for me, get ready to lose wimp". Anthony"Seth, don't give up, you can still win this!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Wingull uses Supersonic on Dustox, confusing it. Seth "Ha! You're confused and I'm poisoned! At least if I'm going down you're going down too."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Bug Catcher 2"Use..........Confusion?" Dustox then hit it self with confusion while being confused (No xzibit yo dawg pun intended). Bug catcher 2"............oh dear."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

The bug catchers then had nothing to say and ran off. Bug Catcher 1"We'll get back at them, even if we need more bug type Pokemon to do that". Bug Catcher 2"Yeah, none of this went according to plan, we'll get them, that's for sure". Anthony"Great job Seth, you did it, even when things look down, you must never give up, because you might find a way".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well..........if more trainers come and challenge us, then we'll be in trouble (Not me, since Ducklett and Pikachu), let's head for the nearest Pokemon center.

JunkosBoobies

They do that. Seth "Um...Nurse, can you please heal my Pokemon?" Nurse Joy "Sure!" After 15 Minutes of waiting, Seth's Pokemon are healed. Nurse Joy "We hope to see you again!" Seth leaves the Pokemon Center.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony also heals his Pokemon, but then noticed a familiar face on a nearby bulletin board. Anthony then walks to Seth. Anthony"There's a reason why they were jerks, that's because they are robbers, they called them the bug type bandits, we better keep a look out.........it also said somebody beat the Kanto Pokemon Champion, but didn't take the title, just like me, I wonder who that could had been?".

JunkosBoobies

Seth "Well, that's a good reason to be careful. Also, I found this in our Hotel Room's Mailbox." Seth takes out a box with a letter attached to it.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What does it say?"

JunkosBoobies

Seth "Okay, I'm gonna read this as clearly as possible..." Letter "To Anthony, from Ronald - How's your journey in Hoenn doing? I decided to do a journey in Kanto. Professor Oak offered me 1 Kanto Starter, and I caved in and chose Bulbasaur, because I already have Gyarados and Typhlosion, my aces. Anyway, I took on the Vermillion City Gym and got a Thunder Badge from L.T. Surge. I'm off to Saffron City now, wish me luck. Oh, and inside the box is a gift from me, a Full Restore."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow, a full restore, thanks Ronald, so glad that he's going on a Kanto jo.........wait a minute, he just beat Lt. Surge, that means he's going to battle that crazy Erika next, oh man, I wish him luck...........anyway, one of the gym leaders in Hoenn is crazy, and the crazy one is probably a girl, so beware of any crazy gym leaders..........because they might turn you into a Miltank.........and if Roanld's on his Pokemon journey in Hoenn, then that must mean he didn't reach the elite four and the champion yet, I wonder who beat them?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth "It's late...we should try to leave Oldale Tomorrow though." They go back to the Hotel room, Munchlax has to sleep on the couch because he took almost half of the bed last night.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony and his Pokemon then go to sleep.

Toooo b continu

JunkosBoobies

Throws a Rubiks Cube at the thread

Seth "Today's kinda peaceful..." Seth walks out to Route 103 and finds Petalburg City. Seth "Um, Anthony...my name isn't really Seth...it's Seth Jr. My dad's name is Seth."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Derplett eats the Rubiks cube (And do you really want one of those, they never shut up)

Anthony"Oh........so do you want me to call you Seth Jr. then?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This is the city, it's not really that big, more like a town".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.