Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,081 to 13,100 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used air slash on Jynx.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett used air slash again.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett avoided the ice punch and then countered with bubblebeam.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett goes down, Anthony then sends out Growlite, and he then does flamethrower.

JunkosBoobies

Piloswine falls to Flamethrower. Pryce "Here." Pryce gives Anthony the Glacier Badge and a TM for Ice Beam. Ronald "Let's go, the next city is within range!" They go through the Ice Path and find the Old Man's Home, also the Blackthorn Hotel, next to the Gym. Ronald "I heard this is a Hotel, a Pokemon Sanctuary and a House in one." Old Man "Welcome! Come take a look at the Sanctuary!" They walk until they find a room filled with people taking care of abandoned Pokemon. In one stall, a shy Shinx can be seen, scared of Anthony and Ronald. However, happy that the Old Man's there. Old Man "I found this little guy tied up to a Street Sign in Goldenrod. He was also starving, so I brought him here and he's been looking for an owner. It's okay, Shinx...Nobody can hurt you here..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's terrible, who would do such a thing?"

JunkosBoobies

Old Man "I don't know...Whoever did that is cruel though..."

Fourth I'm gonna do a little Time Skip, then you can do the whole "Too b continu" thing @SheldonRandoms.

They got the badge, and now they're at the Hotel. Ronald "Anthony...Tomorrow's gonna be a big day...we should get some sleep." Ronald goes to sleep

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Toooo b continu

JunkosBoobies

Bumping this a bit early today. So R.I.P. Pikablu, you may forever rest in peace while Derplett blows away your ashes in the wind.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Derplett blows away the ashes of Pikablu

K.O. Derplett wins. Alright, that's cool (Aka Street Fighter III: Third Strike perfect )

Anthony"I'm awake"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Okay, let's go then." Ronald catches a Taxi to the Kanto Pokemon League Reception Gate. Taxi Driver "So you've been here before? Well welcome back, because Kanto and Johto share the same league." Ronald "Cool!" Ronald walks into the gate

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope we're ready for this".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "We should be, they have a new Elite 4, whom should be easy." They train and walk into the Pokemon League Building.* Ronald "It's Will's room. He's the Psychic of the Elite 4. You'll challenge 2, I'll challenge 2, and we can take on the champion together."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is that even possible, I mean you gotta battle them all".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Oh, darnit." Ronald hits himself in the head "Okay, We'll do it this way then. You go first for Bruno and Karen. I'll go first for Will and Koga. Then we switch and fight the other members of the Elite 4. It should be quicker."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: good news, bad news, and ... decent news? good news is I can come back on normal hours. bad news is that with college starting up again, even though i'll be around the site I wont be able to focus on roleplaying during the weeks. decent news is i'll still be able to do the roleplaying on the weekends (or whenever a break comes). gota get ready for tomorrow now so cyall Saturday.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.