A man walks out of a building
Mysterious Man "............I am the new Gym Leader........."
Ronald "I know this guy from somewhere...But where?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where's the proof?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Mysterious Guy "...........Here........."
The Mysterious Guy takes out an official Gym Leader Lisence
Ronald "Wait a sec...That's it! He's a Dragon Master!"
Mysterious Man "............I master the dragon type..........Come............."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

spades: I think its a better idea to go with this guy, besides brocks a bit of a mess right now.... brock: is huddled up in a corner all depressed because nurse joy denied is love - hearts: well lets head in. walks in the gym

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.............but first, what's your name?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Mysterious Guy "...You can call me Drake..."
Inside the building is an elevator. The Elevator goes up to Floor 25, where the main room of the gym is.
Ronald "I've never seen anything like this..."
The Gym Floor and Wall is completely made out of Rock
Drake "Why is it like this you ask? Well, it's suit more for Dragons. Anyway, TIME TO BATTLE!"
Drake pulls out 4 Pokeballs, which he then uses the First Pokemon. Out of the Pokeball comes a Level 25 Deino.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, go!" Ducklett flies off of Anthony'd head, Anthony".................wing attack!" Ducklett then used wing attack on Deino.

randomlypikachu

spades: hm well this is gona be fun to watch pulls up a couple of chairs and diamonds walks in - diamonds: i miss anything? clubs: not yet.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go and win this Ducklett...........also MY HAIR!!!!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Deino uses Crunch on Ducklett
Drake "Remember, this is only the beginning...You may be winning right now, but the battle could turn around very quickly..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I know that (and if you're going to use biting moves, then please don't bite of Ducklett's feathers, we both need the hairs and feathers we have now)...........oh, and Ducklett, use air slash!" Ducklett then used air slash on Deino.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hang in there Ducklett, alright, use air slash on Dragonair!" Ducklett then used air slash on Dragonair.

randomlypikachu

Joker: comes in i got your message, what ya want? spades: just watching the show while we wait for him to get back. clubs: come on Anthony! take him down!

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then falls down, Ducklett"Quack (so cold............feathers............warmth is gone)", Ducklett then faints, Anthony"Oh no.........alright, go Tangela!" Anthony sends out Tangela, Anthony"Tangela, use sleep powder!" Tangela used sleep powder, sending Dragonair to sleep, Anthony"Follow up with Toxic!" Tangela then used Toxic on Dragonair.

randomlypikachu

clubs: this is getting intense!

JunkosBoobies

Dragonair wakes up and uses Ice Beam on Tangela. Dragonair, however, faints due to tiredness. Drake then sends out Seadra.
Drake "It's getting late, so..."
Drake falls asleep on a sheet of rock. Ronald falls asleep in the relaxing elevator.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So the is the battle on pause or something?"

randomlypikachu

spades: i guess so all the card members sleep in their own odd ways which im too lazy to write up for each tonight

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.