General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 12,581 to 12,600 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,581. Posted:

Gloom is barley holding on, Anthony"This could be it, we almost have that Aaron beaten, now go and use..........MEGA DRAIN!" Gloom then used mega drain again on Aaron.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,582. Posted:

aggron: lands on top of gloom fainted. all of notes pokemon are returned and the gym floor beneath them opens dropping everyone below into a hidden room. the floor then closes trapping them

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,583. Posted:

Anthony"This is much better than getting a badge, trapping us into a hidden room somewhere...............not (unless you're gonna give me my badge here, then that will work)"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,584. Posted:

note: a note is thrown at Anthony, attached is the mineral badge theres your badge, good luck getting out.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,585. Posted:

Anthony"Ducklett's fainted, so I can't fly out, also Pikachu is still trapped with that Bronzong, so I can't see that good, what too do...........Pineco, Chikorita, I choose you!" they come out, Anthony then made Chikorita use vine whip to attach somewhere above them, then Anthony jumped on Pineco and rolled on him, somehow going up the walls, Anthony'I'll somehow get out of this (I hope)"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,586. Posted:

hearts: Anthony I wouldn't do that, I got joker out there hes about to the wall anthonys on blows up, the force also sends bronzong off of Pikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,587. Posted:

Anthony then falls down, just in time, Anthony"That was close" Anthony then catches Pikachu, Anthony"Good to know you're safe Pikachu"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,588. Posted:

joker: hm looks like I came in just in time. hearts: yea, we should get away from this gym fast heads towards the pokemon center

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,589. Posted:

Anthony heals his Pokemon, and then goes to the PC to switch some Pokemon, Anthony"Alright, I got my badge................wait, what note said before about me not knowing about the portals...........what was that all about?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,590. Posted:

hearts: .... well ... note might be part of a small group of people devoted to keep everyone else quiet about the portals.... the former gym leader may be kidnapped.... he might be planning to take us all out now. tv comes on: all exits to the city have been blocked due to unknown reasons*

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,591. Posted:

Anthony"What do we do now!?!?!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,592. Posted:

hearts: honestly, im not too sure... we just gota wait and find out when hes gona strike.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,593. Posted:

Anthony"Alright..........well, it's getting late, but not late enough, i'm gonna train my Pokemon and then get some rest." Anthony then goes and trains his Pokemon, then later he goes to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,594. Posted:

Derplett 4Ever

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,595. Posted:

Hearts: wakes up and rolls off his needle bed im awake.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,596. Posted:

Anthony"Good, my Pokemon are stronger, alright, let's go........somewhere?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,597. Posted:

hearts: we cant go anywhere... until we're allowed to leave the city again we're pretty much trapped.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,598. Posted:

Anthony"Well what are we supposed to do now?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,599. Posted:

hearts: I got it! we need to find note before he finds us.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,600. Posted:

Anthony"But note could be anywhere, where can w..........Hey Note, the last note you sent me had a rip in it, so I couldn't read it that well, could you send me another one!?!"