Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,681 to 10,700 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Melodie bursts out of the bushes. Melodie "I'm alive!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Marthstache

My Lv. 100 Zangoose loves everyone's soul tenderly, and gently, with only a hint of grandfatherly aggression!

Edited on by Marthstache

Switch friend code: SW-0945-0439-9685
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: 8bitRadGravy
3DS friend code: 1633 4200 3583

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett Quacks At The Thread

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

4th wall break: Sorry guys, went through a lot of depressing stuff yesterday won't be on tonight maybe tomorrow.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder where Ace is?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Pinkie_Pikpik wrote:

Melodie bursts out of the bushes. Melodie "I'm alive!"

Melodie returns with even more allergies than ever!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess we'll just look around I suppose"

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up late dang yawns and I thought waking up early was gona start being a trend for me.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's a shame Ace, one more day, and you would have broken a new record"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I still need my badge..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well Melodie, the gym burned down, but you can battle the leader over in that spot over there"

randomlypikachu

malady: hm a new challenger?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@Pinkie_Pikpik You're Back!
Untitled
>:3

Awesome gif!
A flaming man runs by the group screaming

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: o-o what or who was that!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett.......water gun that guy over there!" Ducklett used water gun on the flaming man.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "A burning streaker maybe?"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

??? - what you do that for?!?!
the man sets himself on fire again

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.