Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,581 to 10,600 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Brandon and his kingdra will have to wait no longer as the doors to the gym automatically begin to open

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank comes in the gym
Frank: I'll try after him.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Back

:Anthony:"hey did the gym just open?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Well,I'm ready for a Challenge..."

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

randomlypikachu

Mallady: enters the gym from the backrooms Welcome to the gym! my name is mallady, the new leader of this gym. the rules here are fairly simple. double battles are done here, you may either fight single with 4 pokemon or you may fight with a partner using 2 pokemon each.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"new gym leader you say?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mallady: yes, Sabrina was the former leader, but she was unfortunately arrested a few days ago.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: This ought to be fun.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"oh, that's too bad? To bad Erika wasn't arrested, because she's right behind inst she"

randomlypikachu

Erika: Kicks Anthony in the back of the head you didn't see that one coming did ya!
mallady: yes well we cant arrest Erika cus shes not bad, shes just really aggressive. Sabrina was arrested cus shes a suspect of assisting team rocket.
ace: appears out of nowhere hey frank, since partners are allowed here then maybe you should partner up with Brandon for this battle.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: If he's alright with it.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"kicking someone in the head, that's not funny at all"

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Alright!"
Brandon throws out Kingdra

Edited on by Dr-Mario

RandomNameloggery

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Flareon, come on out!

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

mallady: sends out a kadabra and grumpig lets begin!

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"you go guys, win this battle, I'll be watching and might not talk"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Flame wheel on Grumpig, now Flareon!

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

Dr-Mario

Kingdra uses Surf on all the Pokemon in the room,1 Hit KOing Kadabra,And making Grumpig's HP Very Low

Edited on by Dr-Mario

RandomNameloggery

randomlypikachu

mallady: oh dear sends out alakazam next then has both her pokemon use psychic on the kingdra to take it out in both hits by the way that may not have been the best move buddy. after all surf doesn't just hit my pokemon it hits pokemon on your side too, and that flareon aint looking so good now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.