Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,461 to 9,480 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

darkrai: hahaha another day to cause havoc now what should i ... sees mewtwo floating up next to him with an angry look on his face oh mewtwo...so how ya been. mewtwo: oh ya know, just got fused with a strange looking duplicate of myself... darkrai: ah...so whyd ya- i meen howd ya split. mewtwo: giovannni was gona try and get you today, so he released that proto-mew of his but i guess he couldnt handle keeping both me and himself together anymore cus as soon as he got out we both just split. darkrai: i see... mewtwo: yea...so i came back to the legendary plain hoping no one was freaking out...then i find that you took over and told everyone i okayd this... darkrai:.... mewtwo:.... a loud explosion is heard all the way from the plain to the human world waking up anthony

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Good job for the youngster.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"Huh...........what a rip off, dark void is a rip off........oh well, so what's happening.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Look, Anthony's awake.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, Yeah...........so what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Announcer "Another League Battle is about to Begin! PKMN Trainer Lucas,Who is visiting from Sinnoh,Challenges Team Plasma Coltress!"
Lucas sends out Infernape
Coltress "Klinklang,You're Up!"
Coltress sends out Klinklang

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: i got no idea i just woke up myself when i heard another explosion goes off once again being heard in the human world ....well that.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Nothing much.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What's making that happen?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I don't know.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: We don't know.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

Betelgroose

Joe - hey! Did you already forget about our battle?!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

MrsPickles

mike man I sure need to set some goals again. I know! On my quest to find the things from my dimension that I miss I will look for TV! alright, so where could I find that?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, I sorta did"

Lightning-Bolt

The Pilot,Fire Breather,And Karate Master wake up,But 3 Rude People run up to them
Rude People "We will beat you in a Battle!"
Karate Master,Fire Breather,And Pilot "Great........Our Annoying Rivals."
The Rude People send out Marill,Ralts,And Shinx,And The Karate Master,Fire Breather,And Bird Catcher send out Mankey,Torkoal,And Pidgey

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well then, shall we get started?"

MrsPickles

mike feels a splitting head ache aghh!!! dilbird listen up! I need you to go to a cave. Supposedly, Ho-Ho... I think was there and he owes me a favor... you know legendary business. Be careful though. He has special traps set around the place that will release toxins making humans go unconscious. good luck mike after some TV i'll go dilbird no,no,no go now! mike oh by the way, did you send slowpoke? dilbird... no, I don't know where he came from... now go! mike is no longer paying attention*dilbird dang it!!!!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

darkrai: continues battling against mewtwo oh come on mewtwo cant you just let this go, things were going a lot better when i was in command anyway! mewtwo: things were worse! you let yourself get seen by humans and gave a good chunk of them nightmares to feed yourself! darkrai: your point? mewtwo: your harming humans and worst of all your breaking the laws set by arceus! darkrai: dont worry i locked him into a permant sleep anyway. mewtwo: ... what? darkrai: oh come on did you really not guess this? havent you ever wondered why he fell into a deep sleep just days after he agreed to not reset the entire world? i put him to sleep so i could take over! i thought that was pretty obvious by now. mewtwo: your psychotic! darkrai: hey at least with me the world would still exist, arceus was completely willing to just scrap everyone and start again. whos really psychotic here? another explosion goes off - ace: ok the heck is that coming from!? ... anyway anthony you gona continue battling him or would you rather i take over from here?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh, you take over this battle, i'll go see what's making those explosions" Anthony then heads off that way.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.