Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,061 to 8,080 of 14,718

MrsPickles

Stanley smiles at Jimothy's comment I have a task for you pal... there have been these kids... well... first of all lets give you an easy assignment to test your skills. Clean the toilets
Mike frowns Ok, I guess...

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dylan makes a good point, maybe it's something you're eating?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

Mike enters the bathroom there is a strange grease covering the wall and a grimer in the 2nd stall Hmm... maybe these guys can help.* Mike throws out the pokeballs*
alright... let's see if I can remember their moves... wooper use water gun on the walls, shellder use withdraw on the grimer!!!!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: ... this whole time hes been silent as if he was in deep focus

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

MrsPickles

Muks defense lowers Muk retreats into the toilet, getting flushed down...
mike I'm going to need a plunger...

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, there's no doctor here, so I wonder if the gym's open?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: ... snaps out of it yea i think its this way, but should we really bring melodie there right now? giovanni: meanwhile while the trainers are distracted giovanni after having just won the badge himself, enters into the game corner and goes into the base still remembering its location - jimothy: ... sees giovanni walking down the hall giovanni! your no longer part of team rocket, so leave now! sends out a nidorino

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

MrsPickles

Mike cleans the bathroom! That was the most horrifying thing I have ever done. I went though at least 5 plungers...
Stanley good. your done now... hey what's going on? Stanley sees Giovanni, Jimothy, and Nidorino and throws out a Koffing
Mike throws out his shellder

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"If she's able to..............wait, wasn't this the gym that's..............grass types?"

randomlypikachu

ace: thats correct sheldon, she uses grass types. thats why im so hesitant about us entering. giovanni: hahahahaha someone who apparently hasnt ranked up in all these years. looks at stanely someone whos just been demoted. looks towards jimothy and by the looks of this guy, a newbie. looks at mike you three really shouldnt stand in my way.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

MrsPickles

Mike I'm not just any newbie I'm an EXCEPTIONAL newbie!!!!
Stanley ... at least I have my... nevermind....

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That might be a problem............Hey, we could ask the gym leader to fight away from the grass, just tell him or her that she has allergies and maybe they can battle somewhere else"

MrsPickles

grunt bob call over other five grunts I've got this!!! *all six send out zubats

MrsPickles

Arminillo

A Game Corner employee comes out from a hatch concealed under the Roulette.

Employee Whats going on out here? Bob, I thought you said we had a ne--
Giovanni? [/strong]

Dramatically throws off clothing, to reveal rocket costume

Swain Civillians get out of here now!

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

randomlypikachu

ace: true but she still uses grass types. giovanni: some plasmas, an a group of former team members all ready to battle it out... maybe it be easier to put all of you through defeat right now.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh.................I don't know what to do, maybe they sell something at a Pokemart?"

Arminillo

Swain: Go! Gallade!

Bob: C'mon man, we had a Zubat thing going on...

-DeviousSnorlax

MrsPickles

Mike looks confusedly around you know him? nevermind... Shellder use...um... Tackle... Please

MrsPickles

Arminillo

Swain: Let's tango Giovanni! Send something out!

-DeviousSnorlax

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.