Dr-Mario

Brandon "Croagunk,Stop It!"
Brandon picks up Croagunk
Brandon "Sorry,Croagunk is bored and when He's Bored,He Fights."

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, let's get out of here" Everybody and their Pokemon then escaped the gym.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: well that was a bit crazy... well im sure that any minute now we're gona see a bunch of rocket members headed towards the - the gym blows up ..... nevermind.... well im one step closer to completing my journy looks at the badge he as well as the others have won dont know about the rest of you but for me this is one of thirty-nine more im after.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "We should find a Team Rocket grunt. There has to be one nearby."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh..........uh, yeah, me too, i'm also getting all of the badges all across the regions"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'll probably do that, just to travel and get stronger."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: oh really, looks like we have a bit of a bigger rivalry after all. as for rocket grunts, where could they be hiding right now?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "The bushes?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, but we need to find one of them, before they find us"

randomlypikachu

ace: yea.. but theres still something im not getting. team rockets been disbanded for years now. there was a small atempt at revival during one point in time but that failed miserably. so i gota wonder, why is it that theyre suddenly apearing again.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Beats me, but the sooner we capture on of the grunts, then we can find out why"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Because we're the first trainers in a long time to be good?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Especially me...........I mean, now's the time to find a grunt"

randomlypikachu

grunt: ... is sneaking by behind a building watching the others and runs off when he notices someone is seeing him

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I think I saw a grunt! After him!" Melodie runs after the grunt.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, yeah, there he goes, hey you, stop!" Anthony then chases after the grunt.

Betelgroose

Dylan runs off to a nearby poke center to heal up his pokemon
Dylan - if I get this Abra to level 16 then I will finally have a use for it

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

grunt: huh theyre following! throws a bag at them that blows up releasing a fowl odor. this odor begins attracting grimers that hide out in the sewer systems of the regions, which begin attacking the trainers

Betelgroose

Dylan sends out Abra
Dylan - Abra use teleport!
Abra teleports him and Dylan in front of the grunt

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Anthony, you hold off the grimer, I won't let him get away!" Melodie continues to chase the grunt.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.