Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,001 to 7,020 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Yeah, but Dylan didn't."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, if Dylan's gonna battle Brock, then he should be fine, since his Pokemon are mostly ghosts, the blast from explosion won't effect them, of course, the only Pokemon of mine that might have gotten stronger in that battle was..............Ducklett"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "But if the gym's closed, and we're a group, we have to wait for Dylan to get his badge before we leave Pewter City. So what do we do with that time?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, how about you and me have a Pokemon battle, what do you say to that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I say you're on!" Melodie sends out Vanillite.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then, go Pikachu!" Anthony then released Pikachu from his Pokemon, but Pikachu looks annoyed, * Anthony*"Pikachu, what's wrong, why are you like that?", Pikachu"Pika Pi, Pika (I don't like being in that Pokeball, it's just........well, you need to be in there yourself)" Anthony"Alright Pikachu, get ready, and use quick attack to start things up!" Pikachu then used quick attack on Vanillite, landing the first attack of the battle.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "That seemed weak. Vanillite, use icicle spear!" Vanillite uses icicle spear, hitting 3 times.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's what you think, now go Pikachu, use thundershock!" Pikachu then uses thundershock and it hits Vanillite, which also paralyzed it, * Anthony*"Great, it's paralyzed, now go and hit it again with thundershock again, this will finish it!" Pikachu then uses thundershock again, Anthony"Good job Pikachu, now avoid the next attack and then counter, you'll finish Vabillite off if you do that!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Vanillite is weak, but you can't avoid this! Vanillite use icy wind!" Vanillite uses icy wind on Pikachu.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, finish off Vanillite with one more thundershock!" Pikachu then uses another thundershock and hits Vanillite, causing it to fall to the ground, Anthony"Look's like Vanillite is unable to continue battling, looks like Pikachu won this match, let's see what you'll choose next!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out Numel. Melodie "Numel, use Magnitude!" Numel uses magnitude.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, Pikachu, are you alright?", Pikachu".....Pika.....(........One more hit and.......), Anthony"Alright Pikachu, use tail whip" Pikachu then used tail whip, lowering Numel's defense.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Numel, use ember!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu then fainted, Anthony"You did good Pikachu, but now i'll take out that Numel very quickly, go, Ducklett!" Anthony then released Ducklett, Anthnoy"Now go, and use water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Numel, doing a lot of damage, Anthony"Looks like Numel there is gonna go down after the next attack, and that tail whip helped the attack do more damage, now make your move, but next time Ducklett attacks, Numel will faint!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Numel, use ember!" Numel uses ember on Ducklett.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That didn't do that much damage, now Ducklett, wet Numel with water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun again on Numel, causing it to faint, Anthony"Alright, one more to go, Melodie, send out your last Pokemon!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Go, Goldeen, use horn attack!" Goldeen uses horn attack.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Lucy gets in a Battle with her Rival
Rival "Dewott,I choose You!"
Rival sends out Dewott
Lucy sends out Dratini
Lucy "Dratini,Use Dragon Pulse!"
Dratini uses Dragon Pulse on Dewott,Dewott faints
Rival "Pignite,Go!"
Rival sends out Pignite
Lucy "Alright then,Go Gible!"
Lucy sends out Gible,Gible uses Earthquake on Pignite,Pignite Faints,And the battle ends

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright Ducklett, counter with wing attack!" Ducklett then hits Goldeen with wing attack.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Goldeen faints. Melodie "I guess I need to get better..."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.