General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 7,001 to 7,020 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,001. Posted:

Anthony"Yeah, I heard that they steal Pokemon, why, are they after us?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

7,002. Posted:

ace: thats the thing, i think its been brock that theyve been keeping their focus on. well melodie too. dont tell her this yet but i caught one of those rocket grunts taking that headband of hers...got know idea why a rocket grunt would want a headband though. now come on we're going back to the gym leaves and sneaks out by the window of the gym.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,003. Posted:

Anthony"Well, now what?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

7,004. Posted:

ace: ... keeps looking through the window untill he sees something suspicious, thats when a rocket grunt walks in from the back and begins yelling at brock about something and pointing at his onix .... i got two ideas, which one we go with depends on whether or not dylan battles tomarow. now im going to sleep. walks off with his deino back to the pokemon center to sleep

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,005. Posted:

Anthony"Fine, i'm going to sleep as well..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz." Anthony and his Pokemon then go to sleep.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

7,006. Posted:

leaves note: out of town, may not be able to arrive tonight.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

7,007. Posted:

Melodie wakes up and makes sure she still has her bandana. Melodie "The gym might be closed today, so what should we do?"

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,008. Posted:

Anthony"I don't know, didn't you get your badge already?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

7,009. Posted:

Melodie "Yeah, but Dylan didn't."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,010. Posted:

Anthony"Well, if Dylan's gonna battle Brock, then he should be fine, since his Pokemon are mostly ghosts, the blast from explosion won't effect them, of course, the only Pokemon of mine that might have gotten stronger in that battle was..............Ducklett"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

7,011. Posted:

Melodie "But if the gym's closed, and we're a group, we have to wait for Dylan to get his badge before we leave Pewter City. So what do we do with that time?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,012. Posted:

Anthony"Hey, how about you and me have a Pokemon battle, what do you say to that?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

7,013. Posted:

Melodie "I say you're on!" Melodie sends out Vanillite.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,014. Posted:

Anthony"Alright then, go Pikachu!" Anthony then released Pikachu from his Pokemon, but Pikachu looks annoyed, * Anthony*"Pikachu, what's wrong, why are you like that?", Pikachu"Pika Pi, Pika (I don't like being in that Pokeball, it's just........well, you need to be in there yourself)" Anthony"Alright Pikachu, get ready, and use quick attack to start things up!" Pikachu then used quick attack on Vanillite, landing the first attack of the battle.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

7,015. Posted:

Melodie "That seemed weak. Vanillite, use icicle spear!" Vanillite uses icicle spear, hitting 3 times.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,016. Posted:

Anthony"That's what you think, now go Pikachu, use thundershock!" Pikachu then uses thundershock and it hits Vanillite, which also paralyzed it, * Anthony*"Great, it's paralyzed, now go and hit it again with thundershock again, this will finish it!" Pikachu then uses thundershock again, Anthony"Good job Pikachu, now avoid the next attack and then counter, you'll finish Vabillite off if you do that!"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

7,017. Posted:

Melodie "Vanillite is weak, but you can't avoid this! Vanillite use icy wind!" Vanillite uses icy wind on Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,018. Posted:

Anthony"Pikachu, finish off Vanillite with one more thundershock!" Pikachu then uses another thundershock and hits Vanillite, causing it to fall to the ground, Anthony"Look's like Vanillite is unable to continue battling, looks like Pikachu won this match, let's see what you'll choose next!"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

7,019. Posted:

Melodie sends out Numel. Melodie "Numel, use Magnitude!" Numel uses magnitude.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

7,020. Posted:

Anthony"Oh man, Pikachu, are you alright?", Pikachu".....Pika.....(........One more hit and.......), Anthony"Alright Pikachu, use tail whip" Pikachu then used tail whip, lowering Numel's defense.