Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 701 to 720 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

oh yes take the box and open it im sure you'll enjoy it ^^. now whats this i hear about documents?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then opens the surprise "it's what I always wanted, but what is it Viper?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

e-love

There are no other "bad guys" than Spheal.

Now bow down! >:3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

randomlypikachu

a time bomb the time bomb then atatches to your body and currently reads 2 days i had a good feeling that you were gona become atatched to it ^^ and i was right.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

>.> lifts up spheal and tosses him to seviper to eat

SheldonRandoms

"Time bomb!?!?, more like a personal watch, i'll always have the time now, but how do I make this thing work Viper?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

its already working all you have to do is wear it for the next 2 days... hehehehe and as for planet bellwood! ... i have absolutly no idea of how planet bellwood would help to further my plan ... give me a minute puts on thinking cap ........ idea! has seviper spit out spheal, and go search for the documents instead

SheldonRandoms

"Viper, the documents are in Bellwood city, that's my gift to you for this cool time bomb watch, now i'm gonna give you a hug" Ducklett then hugs Viper

randomlypikachu

ah thanks for the tip >:3 seviper retrieves the documents and brings them back to me ahahahahahaha... >.> tosses you off of me hahahahhahaha!

SheldonRandoms

"What are those documents anyways" Viper drops a paper from the documents "hey, A piece of paper, I think i'll make a paper plane out of it" Ducklett then made a paper plane.

JunkosBoobies

@everyone the documents are FAKE, I made them up just so you fools (mainly the evil fools) would learn a lesson:
Don't mess with Mewtwo

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

... drat ... well guess i gota get my hands dirty pulls out my blades so heres how this is gona work. first im gona slice you up a bit, then your gona tell me where i can find dialga. got that clear? good- slashes at mewtwos chest

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

... drat ... well guess i gota get my hands dirty pulls out my blades so heres how this is gona work. first im gona slice you up a bit, then your gona tell me where i can find dialga. got that clear? good- slashes at mewtwos chest

Mewtwo dodged it >:3

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"I remembered hearing something about Dialga being at the spear pillar at mt. coronet, I don't know where that is since I wasn't in the sinnoh region"

randomlypikachu

continues coming at you with my blades atempting to slash at all angles you wont be able to keep up dodging me forever. i on the other hand am capable of slashing at you forever! (about 10 more minutes)

randomlypikachu

stops in midslash and looks towards ducklet ... did you say mt.coronet?

SheldonRandoms

"Yes I did, why, do you need something there, if you do, we can go together, I like to travel to different places"

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

continues coming at you with my blades atempting to slash at all angles you wont be able to keep up dodging me forever. i on the other hand am capable of slashing at you forever! (about 10 more minutes)

Mewtwo uses phystrike >:3

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.