General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 681 to 700 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

681. Posted:

Ducklett then takes and eats the bagel "Thanks for the Bagel, I don't know why, but Ducklett's just eat these things, this is because people feed Ducklett's in parks"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

682. Posted:

"No problem, it's like I have thousands of these things." Gardevoir holds up yet another bagel.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

683. Posted:

Untitled

"Can Ducklett have some more bagels?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

684. Posted:

Spheal ponders..

"Why are they still alive?" "What am I doing here" What is the point of this thread?" >:[

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

685. Posted:

Gardevoir is a higher level than spheal. "Sure Ducklett, you can have more bagels" Hands Ducklett 4 bagels.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

686. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Spheal ponders..

"Why are they still alive?" "What am I doing here" What is the point of this thread?" >:[

"Well Spheal, why don'y you read this" Ducklett then hands a piece of paper to Spheal with the rules of this thread

(3: No significant deviating from the story, or death nukes that kill everybody etc. I am the ruler)

"Sorry Spheal, but that attack won't kill us all here, but maybe you can beat me and Gardevoir in a fair battle, what do you say?" Ducklett then eats the bagels.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

687. Posted:

What rules? :3

Spheal uses Ice Beam on Gardevoir.

Gardevoir is frozen solid!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

688. Posted:

Gardevoir didn't agree to this fight. Gardevoir is frozen, but can still technically use psychic powers. Gardevoir uses extrasensory.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

689. Posted:

"Ducklett broke the fourth wall by telling you to look at page 1, that's were the rules are, also Gardevoir, hold on, i'll get you out" Ducklett then used Air Slash and broke the ice "well Spheal, you don't know Ducklett so well, why don't I say hello to you" Ducklett then hugs Spheal and says "HELLO!!!! will you be Ducklett's friend?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

690. Posted:

@Machamp_King Aw you changed your avatar. I like the previous one where Red looked totally bad***

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

691. Posted:

Ducklett then looks at the Wingedfish "I wonder what Pokemon was that" Ducklett then continues to hug Spheal.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

692. Posted:

Mewtwo is ready to fight (work got the best of him today :/ )

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

693. Posted:

"I don't know, who were we fighting, this Spheal wanted to fight, but I think my hug knocked him out, so let's find the bad guys, also work sometimes gets the best of him to"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

694. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"I don't know, who were we fighting, this Spheal wanted to fight, but I think my hug knocked him out, so let's find the bad guys, also work sometimes gets the best of him to"

All the bad guys headed for Bellwood city, where the special documents are

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

695. Posted:

"Well let's get there before they get the special documents" Ducklett then flies in the air "Let's go Mewtwo, Bellwood city city is which way now?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

696. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Well let's get there before they get the special documents" Ducklett then flies in the air "Let's go Mewtwo, Bellwood city city is which way now?"

To the west of Volcanic crater, which is where we are now

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

697. Posted:

"Let's head there now!" Ducklett then flies to Bellwood city.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

698. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Let's head there now!" Ducklett then flies to Bellwood city.

Downtown is where you gotta go, so head there

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

699. Posted:

"Alright then, i'll get us there in no time" Then then grabs Mewtwo's shoulders with his webbed feet and flies to Bellwood city.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

700. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Alright then, i'll get us there in no time" Then then grabs Mewtwo's shoulders with his webbed feet and flies to Bellwood city.

Alright, we're here
Now to get those documents

Backlog
A Place