Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,481 to 6,500 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Oh, who said I was helping Sheldon, maybe I was just helping myself..............uh, I better do some destruction soon then, huh?............fine, just to keep you longer, I promise!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance:.... pushes off a giant pile of ruble that are covering him and hollan ... morning already?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Red pushes some Metal Crates out of his and Ash's way
Ash "Huh...Who are these people?"
Red "I successfully got some new armor."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: umm good on ya red...hey. i think sol might be evil. hollan: what was your first clue!?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That sorta explains how I got this sword, also you both escaped fine I guess............."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hollan: hmph well duh! its gona take more than that to get the best of me! lance: ...so brother.... you mentioned something about a sword. mind telling me more?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, some person teleported us when Deceit ambushed us, then he gave me this sword, said something about having the power to stop those unbalanced evils by being able to temporary bypass there abilities to some extent"

randomlypikachu

lance: interesting, so we're off to deal with viper then?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah, I guess so", Ducklett"But what about Deceit and the other children, don't we have to stop them as well?"

randomlypikachu

lance: we do? why didnt you say so brother? lets go off to find one of them starts looking around the forest - hollan: .... i think that might include... and hes gone. sheldon tell me the truth, when you say the other children, does that include us?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, unless you two go around and kill people like Deceit and Viper, then no, I guess not", Ducklett"And then there's also that Cofagrigus, how will we stop him?", Sheldon"Let's try and stay on topic Ducklett"

randomlypikachu

hollan: .... grrr no no the ducklet is right two very long sets of black claws pop out of his hands that thing is just terrible, evil and me and lance are the only two up to stopping him.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh, why did you make your black claws appear, Ducklett could also do that............well no, I got feathers at least"

randomlypikachu

hollan: hes listening and i can feel it .... im waiting.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"....................you probably shouldn't have said you were waiting, because now, he'll just keep you waiting"

randomlypikachu

Hollan: ... slices down about 20 trees then removes his claws ... bah! lance: comes back i didnt find - hollan - grabs lance in a certain spot that forces him to turn into a gun, then starts shooting beams of light into the forest wherever you are i'll kill you! .... tosses lance on the floor to turn back to normal - lance: ... you really get too worked up...

JunkosBoobies

Red "Oh,I hate him too." Metal Claws come out of his hands
Red "I hate Cofagirus so bad,I could bury that stupid Pokemon alive."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"This is what he wants you to do, chill out, and Red, how did you grow metal claws?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.