Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,401 to 6,420 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That one was here before the clones!" Lucina attacks what she thinks is the real Deceit.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, what happened, Lucina, you turned into him", Ducklett"Huh, when did I get on that Deceits head............wait, maybe that's not all of these clones names after all", Sheldon"Yeah, you look diffrent Ducklett, Lucina listen, whatever you do, don't attack the Deceit clone with the mini Deceit clone on his head, and for you............hey, the other clones don't have that sword, also I saw her before the change, so i'll just the clones over here, ok then, Let's attack the other clones Ducklett" Sheldon then takes out his sword and begins to attack the other Deceit clones.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

deceit: clever sheldon, but not clever enough uses a teleportation spell to switch lucinas position with a clones position causes her to be struck by sheldon instead, then transforms the weaponry of each clone to match the heros weapons im not going to lose here.... your the only threat besides my own brothers and sister who will be killed off eventualy anyway. i wont allow it to happen to myself though, im not going to sit back and let my self be used as a toy for my fathers own amusement. i dont care about his ability... im going to find a way to destroy him once im done with all of you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What , no, Lucina................there must be a way to tell us from the clones...............that's it, Lucina, take out one of your Pokemon, it's the only way to tell us apart from the clones."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Okay. Go, Espeon!" Lucina sends out Espeon.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

deceit: the mirrors begin glowing and starts fireing out magical missles when suddenly a portal opens opens up sucking in sheldon, lucina, red, and all their pokemon ...what the heck...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Great, now keep Espeon near you, it'll help us tell apart from the clones..............but wait, there still needs to be something..............great" Sheldon then picks up a rock on the floor and cuts it in half, then he gives one of the pieces to Lucina, Sheldon"If you're not sure if that's me, then make sure that i'm holding the other half of this rock", Ducklett"Glad I came up with that idea!"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Into another portal we go!"

randomlypikachu

watcher: ...an odd looking person walks up to sheldon and his group where they see that they are all in a long hallway ... sorry about the randomness of that portal opening, but i didnt exactly have a choice walks down the hallway towards a door please follow me, and dont ask questions, just let me explain what ive been told to explain..

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Who are..............fine, but we were just tricked before, so I got my eyes on you", Ducklett"Me as well!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Start explaining."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

watcher: leads them to a room where there are multiple giant statues of diferent people and pokemon. some of those include, giovani, draco, the lavender queen, and cofagrigus to make a long story short, we are just a group of people who make sure the "world goes right." the statues in this room are of people and pokemon who have created or will create great acts of evil. we keep their statues here as a reminder that what we do here has some importance to the world. leads them to another room filled with gravestones of everyone in the world this room is to remind us of all the lives that can be lost do to the actions of the people represented in the room we visited already. walks them into another room and this room is here to remind us of what tragedy can happen if we allow things to go unbalanced.... there are 5 statues here the other four seem unrecognizable, while the fight is of viper ...let me explain further.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, explain further"

randomlypikachu

watcher: long story short we messed up a long time ago. would you believe at one point in time the world was completely filled with good .not a hint of evil was in anyones heart... we thought it was perfect. however we learned the hard way that the world cant live so unbalanced. with good there has to be some evil, and as a response to the unbalanced world..... a sudden new burst of evil was created an evil that seemed bent on removing everything in existance. we got things balanced out again, but at a price. these "unbalanced evils" as we call them here, keep returning from time to time, to do what the first unbalanced couldnt, and each ones ambitions got greater and greater.vipers looking to remove the universe..so far his ambition has been the "greatest" of the others, and so has his powers. fortunantly there is a way to defeat him. walks them into another room containing a man whos bound and in a circle, and a sword floating in the middle of the room sheldon, this sword is for you hands sheldon the sword its called "destinys little accident* but you may name it whatever you wish as well. this blade is a very odd one, as it has the power to stop those "unbalanced evils" by being able to temporarly bypass their abilities to some extent. in otherwords with this blade you can negate vipers ability to see - at the very least - you, and whatever you do to effect the timeline.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, but why me?", Ducklett"Yeah, why Sheldon, maybe Ducklett can take down evil with a sword like that", Sheldon"Uh..........sure, but still, why would you trust me with a sword like this?"

randomlypikachu

watcher: what did i tell you about questions? anyway, there is one catch to this blade however, you have to prove your worth to it by using it to preform a great act of heroism without its abilities. ... i think you know what must be done, but if you dont let me just put it to you like this. theres some very powerfull "children" out there that really need to be "punished." now walks them to another room where there is a lot more people, he then leads them to a weird gate dont get used to this because we arent allowed to do it all the time, but today we can "cheat" a little bit. opens the gate this will send you back to the last night, before deceit revealed his plans to you all, and lead you to the cave. when he wakes up in the morning, all of you will remember what happend, he wont however. use that opurtunity to your advantage. oh and sheldon, if you live through this whole thing, then maybe i can answer your questions. sends them all through it and sleeps for tonight

SheldonRandoms

Then everyone uses rest.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.