General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 6,401 to 6,420 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,401. Posted:

Sheldon"Huh, what's in this cave?",Ducklett"If only I was a fire type, then I could light the way............but then the Zubat's would then chase me"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

6,402. Posted:

Red "Yeah,I'm awake."
A Nearby City lights up,The most famous City in The World

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,403. Posted:

Lucina "It's dark in here..." Lucina sends out Ninetales to have her light the cave.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,404. Posted:

sol: continues leading them untill they reach an area filled with mirrors and bright glowing diamonds ... id like to thank you all ...truly. thank you all for lending me your trust, as its made it all the more easier to trick you the tunnel in the cave leading to this point disapears dont bother fusing, the power of this area in the cave negates the abilities of all pokemon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,405. Posted:

Lucina draws her sword. Lucina "And why do you care about us?"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,406. Posted:

Sheldon"Great, now what are you planning?", Ducklett"Wait, you mean that I can't use my water attacks, are you telling me the truth, or is that a lie, sorry, it's just hard to believe you at this point"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

6,407. Posted:

Red draws his Ancient Hammer
Red "Tell me the truth,Sol...Or else i'll feed you to The Red Gyarados!"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,408. Posted:

sol: its understandable about why you cant trust me little pokemon. after all my real name is deceit, another one of vipers children - deceit: as for what iwant with you ...very simple. i want you all dead. pretty easy plan i came up with, i just tell you the truth about my so called father, earn your trust, lead you here, kill you all. i changed my apearance to throw off lance and hollan, and my energy signal is the only one of ours that cant be tracked making it imposible for them to warn you about me in advance.they wont be able to sniff you out all the way here, and anyone who wanders into this cave will be lost forever unless i allow them to leave. to sum it all up, your at my mercy, a mercy which is currently non-existant. lets begin then snaps and a flash of light apears and suddenly the room is filled with clones of myself and to make matters worse, the light has effected their eyes to make the heros see their own allies as just more of my clones so i hope your ready.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

6,409. Posted:

Red "Oh...S*it just got real."
Red puts on his Fire Gear
Red "Come at me,Bro!"
Red fires a Fire Arrow at Deceit

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,410. Posted:

Lucina "That one was here before the clones!" Lucina attacks what she thinks is the real Deceit.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,411. Posted:

Sheldon"Huh, what happened, Lucina, you turned into him", Ducklett"Huh, when did I get on that Deceits head............wait, maybe that's not all of these clones names after all", Sheldon"Yeah, you look diffrent Ducklett, Lucina listen, whatever you do, don't attack the Deceit clone with the mini Deceit clone on his head, and for you............hey, the other clones don't have that sword, also I saw her before the change, so i'll just the clones over here, ok then, Let's attack the other clones Ducklett" Sheldon then takes out his sword and begins to attack the other Deceit clones.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,412. Posted:

deceit: clever sheldon, but not clever enough uses a teleportation spell to switch lucinas position with a clones position causes her to be struck by sheldon instead, then transforms the weaponry of each clone to match the heros weapons im not going to lose here.... your the only threat besides my own brothers and sister who will be killed off eventualy anyway. i wont allow it to happen to myself though, im not going to sit back and let my self be used as a toy for my fathers own amusement. i dont care about his ability... im going to find a way to destroy him once im done with all of you.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,413. Posted:

Sheldon"What , no, Lucina................there must be a way to tell us from the clones...............that's it, Lucina, take out one of your Pokemon, it's the only way to tell us apart from the clones."

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,414. Posted:

Lucina "Okay. Go, Espeon!" Lucina sends out Espeon.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,415. Posted:

deceit: the mirrors begin glowing and starts fireing out magical missles when suddenly a portal opens opens up sucking in sheldon, lucina, red, and all their pokemon ...what the heck...

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,416. Posted:

Sheldon"Great, now keep Espeon near you, it'll help us tell apart from the clones..............but wait, there still needs to be something..............great" Sheldon then picks up a rock on the floor and cuts it in half, then he gives one of the pieces to Lucina, Sheldon"If you're not sure if that's me, then make sure that i'm holding the other half of this rock", Ducklett"Glad I came up with that idea!"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,417. Posted:

Ducklett"Into another portal we go!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

6,418. Posted:

watcher: ...an odd looking person walks up to sheldon and his group where they see that they are all in a long hallway ... sorry about the randomness of that portal opening, but i didnt exactly have a choice walks down the hallway towards a door please follow me, and dont ask questions, just let me explain what ive been told to explain..

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,419. Posted:

Sheldon"Who are..............fine, but we were just tricked before, so I got my eyes on you", Ducklett"Me as well!"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

6,420. Posted:

Lucina "Start explaining."

-Greed