Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,381 to 6,400 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Where did they come from?", Sheldon"I don't know, let's just let Red fight them, where does he get this stuff, I don'y know" Then Sheldon and the others run away.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Red "Well...Looks Like The only way These Losers are gonna die now is by killing their King."
Red's Sword Jabs into The Snow King,Killing The Snow King,Killing All Snow Warriors,and Saving Weavile
Red Catches up to Sheldon
Red "Took care of them,We won't be seeing those guys for a while."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Really, you took them all done that fast, ok then, so where did you get that armor and other stuff?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"We'll have to do that some other time, Ducklett, let's use rest" then they all return and used rest.

randomlypikachu

sol: wakes up .... sorry for the late wake up everyone, anyway, today i think we should finaly take care of two rather important matters and.... ah it apears we're all using rest, i'll get to it tomarow then. uses rest

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Red "Weavile,Billy wants you to be back at our Camp."
Weavile "Alright,Then."
Weavile uses Rest
Misty "I really gotta wake up earlier."
Everybody goes to sleep

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

sol: hmm is everyone awake?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah, i'm awake"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Yeah..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

sol: excellent, listen we have two very important things to do today, i already sent lance, hollan, and the other hybrids to do one of those things but to do the other, i need all of your help, so please follow me. leads them deep into an odd looking cave

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, what's in this cave?",Ducklett"If only I was a fire type, then I could light the way............but then the Zubat's would then chase me"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "It's dark in here..." Lucina sends out Ninetales to have her light the cave.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

sol: continues leading them untill they reach an area filled with mirrors and bright glowing diamonds ... id like to thank you all ...truly. thank you all for lending me your trust, as its made it all the more easier to trick you the tunnel in the cave leading to this point disapears dont bother fusing, the power of this area in the cave negates the abilities of all pokemon.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws her sword. Lucina "And why do you care about us?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Great, now what are you planning?", Ducklett"Wait, you mean that I can't use my water attacks, are you telling me the truth, or is that a lie, sorry, it's just hard to believe you at this point"

randomlypikachu

sol: its understandable about why you cant trust me little pokemon. after all my real name is deceit, another one of vipers children - deceit: as for what iwant with you ...very simple. i want you all dead. pretty easy plan i came up with, i just tell you the truth about my so called father, earn your trust, lead you here, kill you all. i changed my apearance to throw off lance and hollan, and my energy signal is the only one of ours that cant be tracked making it imposible for them to warn you about me in advance.they wont be able to sniff you out all the way here, and anyone who wanders into this cave will be lost forever unless i allow them to leave. to sum it all up, your at my mercy, a mercy which is currently non-existant. lets begin then snaps and a flash of light apears and suddenly the room is filled with clones of myself and to make matters worse, the light has effected their eyes to make the heros see their own allies as just more of my clones so i hope your ready.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.