Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,041 to 6,060 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Okay... Don't say I didn't warn you." Lucina's tails lash out, each one holding an officer. Lucina "Guy, run!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Right, i'm out of here, but first, Purrloin, you're coming with me" The Masked Arrow then grabs the Police ball and runs away, Inspector"That's it...........huh, that Donphan is apart of us, Donphan, use roll out on the Masked Arrow!" Then the Donphan chases after the Masked Arrow using rollout.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper: you see these other people in the tubes points to the tubes behind them these are all my children, and your gona be the last one. your gona represent progression, and learning maximillions head: .... your gona turn me into your child.... viper: in a sense, im remaking you, so its only natural that youd be considered my chld in a small way. would you like to know what the rest represent? maximillions head: ...what do you meen? viper: each of these children represents something. lotus for example, she represents loyalty, and skill. walks up to a tube with a muscular man wearing bear skin armour holding an axe he represents rage, and strenght. walks to another tube with a skinny mage with a curly blue beard this man represents power, and lies. walks to a tube where a small boy sits he represents protection, and fear. walks to a tube with man in a full suit of armour and sword held tightly in his right hand the man represents belief and courage. walks to a tube with a man who looks normal enough wearing some odd claws this one represents death, and insanity. and of course theres also lance and hollan, they represent love, and bonds. maximillians head: ... what are you gona do with all of us... viper: simple, im gona have you guys go out and do whatever your hearts desire... now goto sleep i got work to do the flash back ends and mecha maxi begins waking up slowly

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"I got to get out of here and get these cuffs off.......ahhhhhhhh" Donphan then caught up to The Masked Arrow and hits him with the attack, then Donphan steps on him while he's still holding on to the Police Ball, The Masked Arrow"No........can't escape, that attack really did a lot on me, Lucina, anyone, please help me!"

Alex"Huh.....what was that?", Lucario"Huh, I sense something, it's far away, but I sense something", Alex"Then let's go now!" Then Alex and her Pokemon head over to where The Masked Arrow is"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Faraway,at The Stolen S.S.Aqua...
Snow Warriors "Master,when are we gonna reach Valley Port?"
Snow King "Soon...."
The Stolen S.S. Aqua continues to Valley Port

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

viper: begins making some last minute preparations to them ...alright its time the tubes fire out with all of them inside, each lands randomly in the pokemon world this is gona be interesting. lance: ... hollan the force field around us, its gone... hollan: about dam time! fades off into lances shadow hurry up and get us back to the others! lance: right runs off to sheldon

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"So he's looking for Sheldon, well i'll just give him Sheldon............"

randomlypikachu

before lance arrives a tube lands right next to sheldon, and out of it comes one of vipers creations ?: ... ah im awake... i guess the first thing i need is a name.... im gona be killing people from now on, so i guess the name that fits is the killer looks towards sheldon heh, my first victim is gona be you points to sheldon with his clawed hand

JunkosBoobies

At The Stolen S.S. Aqua...
Misty's Dad "You'll never get away with this."
Snow King "Quiet,You."
The Snow King throws Misty's Dad Overboard

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Huh, what do you want with me?"

randomlypikachu

killer: your alive, and i feel like killing, thats about it a portal opens under him and he falls in then another opens and he falls back to the round but now his skin is covered in an odd black substance, his taller and skinner, he has an odd shoulder piece and the claw weapon is bigger, his eyes are red and one of his knee caps is just a metal ball, his hair looks long and wavey, yet somehow spiky at the same time. he has a cruel grin on his face, the grin of a killer. so lets fight.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"Yes...........let's fight" Sheldon? then fires a red beam from his mouth towards Killer, hitting him, Sheldon?"Well, that attack must had done some damage, but I know you won't fall for that again, please, give it your all, and if you fall down, maybe i'll give you a hand"

randomlypikachu

killer: was about to make a move when lance comes in and grabs sheldon from behind and carries him off: - lance: ... sheldon, i dont know how you found that guy, but i dont want you to get near him again... looks frightend from the sight of this man ... being in the same area as him is enough to kill people...

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"And why do you care, you're not my real brother, get away from me at once!" Sheldon? then punched Lance off of him

randomlypikachu

lance: brother...what are you talking about hollan: give it up lance comes out of lances shadow he clearly knows already. lance: ... but ... he is my brother. hollan: no, no he isnt.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"I know everything, I know you're not my brother, now then, i'm going to destroy you for this, how dare you lie to me" Sheldon then fired a red beam towards Lance, hitting him in the chest.

randomlypikachu

lance: dodges the attack quickly brother im not gona fight you! hollan: what!? lance: i cant fight him you know that hollan: ...are you really gona wimp on me like this... fine! swallows lance whole before he can do anything to stop him i'll fight him whether you like it or not! you've seen what lance can do when im projecting through him, but youve never seen him coming through me before! his arm becomes an arm cannon that is pure white now bring it! my other half has been kind to you, keeping you alive... thinking your a brother... your getting none of that from me. blasts sheldon into the killer whos coming from a few feet away by the way, the black skin the killer has, it isnt skin, its poisonous fungus. being around him, breathing in that fungus, can cause a slow death. making contact with that fungus... well if you live through me, it wont be for a long time, lets just say that. lance: (hollan stop!)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon?"..........wait, are you serious, do you really think i'm Sheldon, uh, what's the one Pokemon Sheldon is never seen without, also that red beam I was firing from my mouth, come on, do you really think Sheldon can do such a thing like that, I almost don't want to fight, I just want to laugh at you, especially you Lance, especially you!"

randomlypikachu

hollan: i know your not sheldon, but if i say what you really are my other half is gona freak out even more. is blocking out their voices so lance doesnt hear whats happening - killer: oh my not the real sheldon? hmm i wanted to kill him first two sets of four sickles going smallest to largest come out from his back, they then become conected by a lazer field to act as wings be killing you later smiles and flys off hollan: just for the record, dont discount lance, whatever you do, he might be a bit damaged but hes still very powerfull. now then aims the cannon at the false sheldon prepare to - lance: manages to bring his legs out and begins sprinting another direction - viper: hmph i feel a bit bad for him... snaps and the real sheldon falls infront of lance and hollan - hollan: .... ugh... hey lance... i changed my mind, maby we shouldnt kill sheldon yet lets lance out completely

JunkosBoobies

Red and Leaf's Kiss makes it where they aren't affected by Killer's Toxins

Meanwhile at The Stolen S.S. Aqua
Snow King "We're almost there!"
The Ship arrives in Valley Port

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.