Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,621 to 5,640 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

margie: is watching what the snow orks have been doing well, this is interesting, but i guess i gota stop them queen: the beams continue to fire sheldon, servant of viper the man who killed my father - lotus: ... technicaly hes more a like a hostage employee... queen: whatever, im going to finish you off! thousands of soldiers float into the air and start spinning around in a circle, this causes a glowing energy to form in the center of them

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Servant, I don't understand what you're talking about, but you are commanding soldiers to go out and kill in your name, does that make you any better?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix begins firing arrows at the soldiers

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then slashed soldiers away from him, Sheldon"Don't you know what you are fighting for, what's wrong with all of you!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

white hand: Dives through the center of this energy and begins spinning around rapidly and goes through sheldon like a giant bullet, the energy destroying his body, he then continues into the ground exploding in a burst of energy that covers everything in the area

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett falls off of Sheldon Sheldon"....................."*Ducklett"Sheldon, are you ok, please, speak to me?".

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Sheldon........no, please, not you!?!?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lotus: oh quit freaking out everyone thrusts a blade into sheldons remains and he reforms he's fine queen: what!? how did you!? why did you!? ... what was this!? lotus: i had to come because father wanted me to keep this boy alive. now shelon, get up and finish your job.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".....Huh, what the heck, I don't understand what happened, but now then, here goes nothing" Sheldon then runs towards the Queen, Sheldon"You're not gonna pull something like that again, now prepare to enter the underworld, you scum!" Sheldon then goes up to the Queen and stabs heart, eventually, taking out her heart, Guy"Now it's my turn to finish the job" Guy then fired an arrow at the Queens head, it went through her and she fell to the ground, not moving, Purrloin"Nice shot there Guy", Guy"Thanks, it's finally over, my family, my sister" Guy then picks up Purrloin", Guy"Your mother, everyone who has been a victim in the Lavenders killings, they have been avenged!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Lotus: good job, looks at the queens corpse to see its fading and sees that white hand has disapeared in his own attack come along now, we should go back to maximillions old tower now to get the heart to father.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and the others then head back the tower, Sheldon"Well, we are back, and with the Lavender Queen dead", Ducklett"But what's gonna happen to the Lavender kingdom now?"

randomlypikachu

VIper: has them enter to the top of the tower where it seems everythigns changed. the tower is now starker looking and guests arent allowed in anymore, guest rooms have been replaced with extra labs that are labeld, secret well the kingdom is nothing more than remains now, remains of a dead kingdom. takes the heart and mixes its blood with a forumla of his sheldon drink this if you want to continue living. your brothers probably waiting back at the base for you.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Fine" Sheldon then drinks it and is cured, Sheldon"Well, i'm gonna go and see Lance now" Sheldon then goes to see Lance, Guy".............", Purrloin"Huh, what's wrong with you?", Guy"......oh, I just feel like now, I have all this weight off of me, I feel better, that's what i'm trying to say", Purrloin"Oh, ok then."

randomlypikachu

lance: ah, so you killed her then brother?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, I did, though Guy delivered the final blow, he had every right to do so."

randomlypikachu

lance: good but... i feel like this isnt over for some reason

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Why, what makes you say that, who do you think might still be plotting something, Viper?"

randomlypikachu

lance: yea cus its just that... normaly when something has been resolved completely i hear a random voice say something like "such and such story arc has ended!" or something like that ... but i didnt hear that when the queen got killed so ... i suspect something bigger might be happening soon.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah............well I see what you mean there, but for now, maybe we should get some rest"

???????"Rest, we I could make you all rest for the end of time, but that Lance is right, something still doesn't seem over, i'll wait here inside the jewels power, where nothing can harm me, and if anybody somehow makes it in, then I will have full control of them.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.