Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,001 to 5,020 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

draco: fires another draco meteor from the garchomp hand this time aimed at sheldon as he pulls out the arrow and his eye heals fully why do you people fight for this world anyway? what has this place really brought you that makes you defend it?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............what are you talking about?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Black hole opens behind Draco. And a flaming arrow is shot into the back of his head.
the black hole closes

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

draco: im talking about this world sheldon, why are you protecting it? pulls out the arrow and the wound from it heals

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Defending it, well we are trying to stop you, isn't that enough, also you are planning something, now tell me!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

draco: im just saying, my only goal here is to destroy the world and everything in it, my questions to you are, whats the point of defending it, and is this world really worth defending in the first place? launces a draco metor out of the flygon hand this one isnt as strong but moves twice the speed of the garchomp arm draco metors

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Don't try and put trciks into my head, I know you are here to achieve your ultimate form, one that you claim will be unstoppable!" Sheldon then used air slash and broke the meteor in half.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Another black hole opens Paco is spit on falcon dives towards Draco. Digs claws into Draco neck until they are touching his spine.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

draco: it is unstopable, it had to be if it was meant to be used to destroy the world. flaps his wings and bursts of energy start flying through the air at sheldon

randomlypikachu

draco: hm dracos blood begins to rip apart the claws that are inside him untill the claws no longer go into his body, he then spews dragon breath at paco to force him into a building would you like to know why i feel this way?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then dodged the burst of energy Sheldon"It, what are you talking about, explain yourself!"

Betelgroose

A black hole forms in the building Paco is sucked in and so is the tower

randomlypikachu

darco: this world is full of evil, just think about it. youve seen the likes of the lavender kingdom and their handy work, you remember the original group of five that included viper, and your brother. everyone who joined up with me and lotus joined for evil reasons, save for a select few. its not just certain people like those either though. the people of the world had attempted to seperate certain types of pokemon from their life because they didnt like or understand them, that is their evil. even in my own clan there was evil... the reason this city is empty now is because of my grandfather... looks down at the area under the tower right before flying off to avoiding being sucked in, the area that is filled with large buildings of black and white, a place where the greatest of dragons once stood.... he wiped out my father, his own father, and the rest of the dragons with a form similar to this, and if he was in an area open to the rest of the world he couldve destroyed all who lived in the world as well. the reason i survived i do not even know, i just know i survived as an egg when viper found me... he grew me up and i got to hear the tales of my grandfathers evil from someone who aperantly had a first hand view of the act. as he raised me and eventualy left me with lotus who told me what they wanted to use me for... i agreed but not for their reasons, it was for mine. i want this world, and every world gone, to rid the universe of any and all evil that exists. that is my goal, that is my reason for what i do today.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"And yet at the same time, you want to destroy all the innocent people and pokemon, if you did that, then you are truly the evil that exists, and also if you were to do that, then what would happen to you?"

Betelgroose

Paco falls from the sky, his skin cold and pale, Paco is dead

randomlypikachu

draco: thats correct sheldon, i am evil for this desire, so im going to finish solving the problem of evil by removing my own life once everything else is done. now lets continue this fires more metors at sheldon all from the flygon hand once again making them faster

Betelgroose

A black hole opens above Dracos hand and a jar of ashes falls out
Voice - here's your friend back

randomlypikachu

draco: he wasnt a friend, he was an employee at best. who might you be in that black hole?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used fly and quickly dodged all the meteors Sheldon"You will never succeed in your plan, as long as i'm still alive, you will never succeed!"

Betelgroose

Black hole appears again.
Phoenix falls out and looks into the eyes of Draco. There is a high pitched shriek.
Phoenix has turned into Draco clone

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.