Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 441 to 460 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@Machamp_King "I think I found it already"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"That's it! Now just to figure out how to use it..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Why should I dark red, you're not my master, know if you mind, I need to figure out how to use this thing"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

"Well good for you Krookodile, but answer my question red, why do you want me to use fly?"

SheldonRandoms

"Dark Red, why did you tell me to fly?"

randomlypikachu

comes out of the night so have i heard right? does someone have the key to beating me?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Yes we Do Serviper" Ducklett then holds up the thing that will stop Serviper "with this, you might as well give up and give me a hug"

randomlypikachu

eats the item you hold out in front of me thanks ive been looking for this

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then goes to Serviper and gives him a big hug, thus making Serviper regurgitate the item and then Ducklett catches it "Thanks for the item Serviper, now I have your spit and stomach acid on it, well if you want it now, then you're just gonna have to get it from me" Ducklett then swallows the item whole "I really should have washed it, but no matter, I got the item and you don't, if you want it so badly, it looks like you need to capture me"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

no i wont pulls a little tv out of the night turns it on and you see doris being held over a volcano by a dusclops give me the item or she falls.

randomlypikachu

doges at the last second cant you see im in a negotiation here! uses toxic on all pokemon in the area!

JunkosBoobies

Drinks up a LOT of full restores and heals up every pokemon in the area
Dark red: put dawn in danger, and you're gonna get it, seviper!

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Noooooooo, I guess I have no other no other choice, I surrender the item to you, but it looks like it went to deep" Ducklett then fires a red beam "well now, it looks like I have the power of this item, Serviper, I guess i'm the item now, looks like you're going to have to take me instead" Ducklett then hugs Serviper.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir regains consciousness and frees Doris from her volcano cage.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.