Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 421 to 440 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then wakes up "Wow, that was a good sleep, but now i'm hungry, I wonder what's there to eat, my tummy is saying to feed it, but I don't see anything here" Ducklett then goes exploring and see's Mewtwo at the battlefield.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir leaves the Abyssal ruins and teleports to the battlefield. He then takes three steps forward, stops ,and collapses.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

But Ducklett then catches Gardevoir right before he fell to the floor "Where did yo come from, what happened to you, are you alright, say something!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" The ruins... they hold the key...the one thing you need to stop Serviper..." Gardevoir faints.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then called Reuniclus to take Gardevoir to safety and tell everyone about the ruins "It looks like Ducklett is going to the ruins all by himself right now, well now i'll get to the bottom of this, I wonder what Serviper is doing at a ruin, maybe a good hug will cheer him up over his loss" Ducklett the heads towards the ruins.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gets sucked up inside the sand storm and the gets tossed up really high, but then came down and used Air Slash on the Meta-scizor "Hey, what was that for?"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then gets sucked up inside the sand storm and the gets tossed up really high, but then came down and used Air Slash on the Meta-scizor "Hey, what was that for?"

No, he whirled up the sandstorm so the fire that seviper's roadblock typhlosion started would be put out

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Whoops, sorry about that, Ducklett was at the wrong spot again, it's just that Gardevoir said to go to a ruins, something about a key, we should go there, because.........something about a key, well if you're in, the follow this duck"

SheldonRandoms

"Sweet, we found the ruins, well Ducklett should go in first" Ducklett then walks inside, but then a poison spike came flying from the wall, but Ducklett then gets out of the way "that was close, well Dark red, let's keep going"

SheldonRandoms

But then the doors lock and the walls begin to close in "Oh no, it's a trap, we got to do something, I know, watch this" Ducklett then used Double Team and held the walls back "Ducklett always comes in handy, well now, we got to get out of here now"

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir appears in the mind of Ducklett. " I didn't mean a literal key. There is an item in there that can seperate human and pokemon. You need that item."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well you should have said that before, Conkeldurr, that's not what we were looking for, we got to find an item that can separate human's and pokemon, but what is the item" some Ducklett clones get tired and fall and disappear "You better hurry and find something, i'm very hungry, and I can't hold on much longer"

SheldonRandoms

"WHAT, OH NO, WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW!!!" Ducklett then see's something sparkling "This must be it, here goes nothing" the real Ducklett then let's go and grabs the sparkling item and leaves the room, which crushed all the Ducklett clones and they disappeared "well that was close, I wonder if this is what I need to get?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.