General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 421 to 440 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

421. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir rises while all other pokemon are resting. He realizes that now would be a perfect time to start his plan, and he teleports to the Abyssal Ruins.

I'm still awake
I'm training to win the battle >:]

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

422. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir rises while all other pokemon are resting. He realizes that now would be a perfect time to start his plan, and he teleports to the Abyssal Ruins.

I'm still awake
I'm training to win the battle >:]

Oh. I still continue my plan.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

423. Posted:

Arrives at the battlefield

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

424. Posted:

/Revives thread

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

425. Posted:

Ducklett then wakes up "Wow, that was a good sleep, but now i'm hungry, I wonder what's there to eat, my tummy is saying to feed it, but I don't see anything here" Ducklett then goes exploring and see's Mewtwo at the battlefield.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

426. Posted:

Gardevoir leaves the Abyssal ruins and teleports to the battlefield. He then takes three steps forward, stops ,and collapses.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

427. Posted:

But Ducklett then catches Gardevoir right before he fell to the floor "Where did yo come from, what happened to you, are you alright, say something!!!!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

428. Posted:

" The ruins... they hold the key...the one thing you need to stop Serviper..." Gardevoir faints.

Edited on by Pikpikp

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

429. Posted:

Ducklett then called Reuniclus to take Gardevoir to safety and tell everyone about the ruins "It looks like Ducklett is going to the ruins all by himself right now, well now i'll get to the bottom of this, I wonder what Serviper is doing at a ruin, maybe a good hug will cheer him up over his loss" Ducklett the heads towards the ruins.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

430. Posted:

Meta-scizor whirls up a sandstorm

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

431. Posted:

Ducklett then gets sucked up inside the sand storm and the gets tossed up really high, but then came down and used Air Slash on the Meta-scizor "Hey, what was that for?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

432. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then gets sucked up inside the sand storm and the gets tossed up really high, but then came down and used Air Slash on the Meta-scizor "Hey, what was that for?"

No, he whirled up the sandstorm so the fire that seviper's roadblock typhlosion started would be put out

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

433. Posted:

"Whoops, sorry about that, Ducklett was at the wrong spot again, it's just that Gardevoir said to go to a ruins, something about a key, we should go there, because.........something about a key, well if you're in, the follow this duck"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

434. Posted:

Dark red finds a shortcut

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

435. Posted:

"Sweet, we found the ruins, well Ducklett should go in first" Ducklett then walks inside, but then a poison spike came flying from the wall, but Ducklett then gets out of the way "that was close, well Dark red, let's keep going"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

436. Posted:

Conkeldurr grabs the key

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

437. Posted:

But then the doors lock and the walls begin to close in "Oh no, it's a trap, we got to do something, I know, watch this" Ducklett then used Double Team and held the walls back "Ducklett always comes in handy, well now, we got to get out of here now"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

438. Posted:

Gardevoir appears in the mind of Ducklett. " I didn't mean a literal key. There is an item in there that can seperate human and pokemon. You need that item."

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

439. Posted:

Leaves the ruins

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

440. Posted:

"Well you should have said that before, Conkeldurr, that's not what we were looking for, we got to find an item that can separate human's and pokemon, but what is the item" some Ducklett clones get tired and fall and disappear "You better hurry and find something, i'm very hungry, and I can't hold on much longer"