Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,021 to 4,040 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Riolu"Wow, I want to explore the city but..........i'm getting tired.......I feel sleepy..........I want to go to sleep" Riolu then closes his eyes and drops on the ground and sleeps, Sheldon then picks him up, Sheldon"Well, we should find a place to sleep, the little guy here is tired and needs sleep" Ducklett"aawwww, does't he look so cute sleeping in your arms Sheldon".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Then they all find a place to sleep and Sheldon, Ducklett, Salamence, Riolu, Guy and Purrloin go to sleep, Ducklett covers Riolu in his wings and then they all go to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: goodnight guys sleeps for tonight

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Ducklett, Riolu and Salamence then wake up Riolu"....ahhhh.......morning everyone" Riolu then looks at Salamence Riolu"Oh yeah, you're........um, what's your name?" Salamence"So, you were the one in that egg, well my name is Salamence, and you'r Riolu, they been talking about for a while" Riolu"Well, nice to meet you, hey, do you want to play a game?" Salamence"Nah, i'll just watch you from here, go play with Ducklett, he likes to play and tell jokes, I think you'll like him more than me" Riolu"Well.........ok, but I still like you too Salamence, maybe you could play with me later" Salamence"Yeah, yeah, maybe some other time" Riolu then goes over to Ducklett, and asks him to play with him, Ducklett agrees and plays with Riolu, Sheldon then walks over to Salamence, Sheldon"So, what do you think of him" Salamence"He's alright, but why did I send him over to Ducklett, now he's gonna act like him, maybe he'll annoy me just like him" Sheldon"Well, he's happy with him over there, I think Riolu might look up to Ducklett like a big brother" Salamence"Yeah...but if he needs a bigger brother, then he should ask me, since i'm bigger than him, and Ducklett is'nt that much bigger then Riolu, in about a month, Riolu will be bigger then Ducklett, maybe in a week" Salamence and Sheldon then talk while Ducklett plays with Riolu. later, Guy walks in with his Purrloin Guy"Good morning everybody, well, i'm gonna make some breakfast for me and Purrloin........Purrloin, why don't you go play with those two while I go and make you some breakfast" Guy then starts to make breakfast and Purrloin goes over to Ducklett and Riolu while they are playing Purrloin"Well, what are you two doing" Ducklett"I'm playing with Riolu here, he wanted somebody to play with and i'm here to play with him, ain't that right Riolu?"Riolu"Yeah, Ducklett is awesome"Purrloin"Yes..........." Purrloin then looks and walks away, Purrloin"Dang it, at this rate, he'll never become a thief, well, maybe there's still time, I mean, he was just born, so he needs to enjoy himslef and get used to this world, he has much to learn, but once he learns, then i'll teach him my skills of becoming a thief" Purrloin then comes back to the two and Ducklett is tickling Riolu Riolu"hahaha.....ok Ducklett, you won the battle, hahahahahaha" Ducklett"Well, Ducklett is the pretend Pokemon league champion around here" Purrloin"Is that so?" Ducklett"Yes, and it seems like I have a new challenger to challenge, well then, here I come" Ducklett then stops tickling Riolu and goes over to Purrloin, but Purrloin then swipes her claws on Ducklett's wing, then pounces on him, Purrloin"I think there's a new champ around here" Ducklett"Ouch, that kinda hurt" Purrloin"Whatever* Guy then comes back and see's Purrloin on top of Ducklett, and Riolu is still on the ground laughing, *Guy"What just happened.......oh well, I made breakfast for everybody instead of just us" Then all of the Pokemon and Sheldon go and eat breakfast.

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up: ah, did i miss anything while i was sleeping?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No, nothing really, Guy just made breakfast for everyone, I think there's still something left in the kitchen, so what are we gonna do today?"

JunkosBoobies

Red and Leaf eat breakfast
Billy "Desmond,come here."
Desmond "Why,Billy?"
Billy "I've got super important documents..."
Desmond "Alright,we need these documents to purchase weapons,right?"
Billy "Yep..."
Desmond and Billy go to the Bank

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: im not really sure, untill we get lucina, gold, and zelda back it wont be safe to challenge lotus... for now maby we should stock up on supplies and show riolu around the world some more?

SheldonRandoms

Riolu has food in his mouth Riolu"Really, where are you gonna take me?"

randomlypikachu

lance: hmm ... sheldon whats a good place to take a child?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, i'm not to sure, why don't we just take him to an amusement park or walk around the forest, i'm not to sure what kids like these day, especially if they are a Pokemon" Sheldon then walks over to Riolu Sheldon"Would you like that?" Riolu"I'm not sure, what does Lance think?"

randomlypikachu

lance: yea an amusement park that be good lets go! takes everyone to an amusement park

JunkosBoobies

Fourth wall break You guys are ninjas... D:
Red and Leaf go to the tunnel of love
Desmond "I WANT COTTON CANDY!!!!!"
Desmond eats cotton candy and goes to the ferris wheel

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Ducklett, Riolu, Guy, Purrloin and Lance then went to the amusement park (Salamence wouldn't have fit on any of the rides, so he stayed in his pokeball), this amusement park allows Pokemon, Riolu"Wow, this place looks fun, but what is an amusement park?"

randomlypikachu

lance: oh well an amusement park is a place where you go to ride super fast roller coasters and eat coton candy and go on the tunnel of love when your older. hey riolu get on that line for the pikachu vs. meowth coaster with ducklet while me and sheldon talk real fast?

JunkosBoobies

Desmond "Riolu,try some cotton candy,YOU'LL LOVE IT!"
Desmond buys Riolu some cotton candy
Billy "WHERES MORE COTTON CANDY?!"
Desmond "MORE,MORE,MORE!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Riolu"Okay........uh, Ducklett, will this be safe?" Ducklett"Don't worry, you will be alright, this will be very fun, trust me, hey Purrloin, you should get on line with us" Purrloin".........fine" the three then get on line, Guy"Well, i'm gonna watch them while you two talk, I guess i'll catch you later then" Guy then gets on line, Sheldon"Yes Lance, you wanted to talk to me about something?"

randomlypikachu

lance: yea, about tomarow, ... are you sure your ready for this fight?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.