Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

lance: trust me...if we get a legendary involved in this that could just cause more danger for the world then good

Desmond "I have a Good Reason i'm doing this,You know..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon" I'm sorry Desmond, but Red and Leaf are gone, i'm not sure you can understand me since I can't talk to humans anymore"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: ... hm, do you think arceus could bring them back?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Red really loved Leaf, so that's why he...........what a love story, but alas, they are gone"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Arceus "Arcanine,Get Red to My House IMMEDIATLY!"
Arcanine "Yes Sir!"
Arceus "Magmar,Get Leaf to My House IMMEDIATLY!"
Magmar "Yes Sir!"
Hours and Hours of Surgery Pass...
Arceus "Pidgeotto,All I need now is a Revival Herb for Them and then they'll be back!"
Pidgeotto "Here,Lord Arceus..."
Arceus "They're ALIVE,Alive I Say,ALIVE!"
Arceus "Now,Red and Leaf,LIVE LONG AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Riolu"Why did Arceus even bother showing up here when all we needed was something called a revival herb, none of this makes sense, also who is this Red and Leaf people, I thought they were dead?"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Riolu"Why did Arceus even bother showing up here when all we needed was something called a revival herb, none of this makes sense, also who is this Red and Leaf people, I thought they were dead?"

Pidgeotto "It took Hours to Restore their Bodies,and Then we needed a Revival Herb,Riolu..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Riolu"That still doesn't make any sense, restore there bodies, how?" Sheldon"Riolu was just born recently, so that's why he's asking questions, so Lance, what should we do now?"

randomlypikachu

lance: well ... im not sure, ... maby we could go to a lake and relax a little while talking about a plan, or we could take your little riolu out to a town to see how things work or maby lavender soldier: walks in with more behind him our hearts or made of lavender! starts swinging their blades - lance: .. or we could fight soldiers, thats good too...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Riolu"Huh, who are those guys" Sheldon"Those are Lavender soldiers, they are bad people, you should stay out of this battle" Riolu"But I want to battle them, I can handle this" Sheldon"No, I't to dangerous, here, i'll put you in this Pokeball, you'll be safe in here" Sheldon then returns Riolu in a Pokeball, then he releases Salamence from his Pokeball, Salamence"More Lavender, say no more" Salamence and Sheldon (with Ducklett by his side) then attack the Lavnder, Guy comes out of nowhere and yells, Guy"There's more Lavender coming from behind us, can't a person make some arrows in peace?" Guy then shoots some Lavender soldiers.

JunkosBoobies

A Golem rolls into the Lavender Soldiers
Golem "You're not killing anybody tonight."
Golem then uses Rock Slide on the Soldiers

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Guy"There's just no end of these Soliders!"

randomlypikachu

maximillion: im on it! presses a button and some robots walk in and start blasting the soldiers causing the ones attacking us already to die and the ones coming to be held off ... these models have blasters that currently require a charge to fire, once it runs out those soldiers are gona be coming in again so we need to fly out of here now.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"That Maximillion person said to get out of here" Sheldon"Right, Salamence, get us out of here" Salamence then flies Sheldon, Guy, Purrloin, Lance, and Maximillion out of there (Ducklett is flying besides them).

randomlypikachu

lance: lands in olivine with their group so guys.... what should we do here?

SheldonRandoms

Riolu"Hey, you said you were gonna take me somewhere, what was it again, a place called a town?"

randomlypikachu

lance: oh yea, well this is olivine city, cities are like a town but usualy theyre bigger. theres all kinds of citys and towns. pewter city, littleroot town, ... lavender town...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.