Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

fury: has already flown off too far to be hit so margie, what were you talking about back there? margie: oh, well tomarow we're all going to lavender town. fury: eh... margie: well the leader was thinking on it today and decided things have to end soon, so you me yoshi and her are all battling them tomarow in lavender town. fury: ... im ok with that, but why lavender town? margie: beats me, but stil gives us something interesting to do, besides do you really wana be the one that questions lotus? fury: ... i guess not, so sheldon doesnt know about this yet? margie: nope but lance does, hes been preparing since this morning, he'll probably explain things to sheldon when he returns to maximillions place* continues walking off with fury untill both make it back to the base

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Darn it, they got away.........So, how did you too become more like you're pokemon?"Sheldon"Lucina, why don't explain that to him" Sheldon then gets on his knees and starts to Quack.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina explains the process of fusing to Guy.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"..........I see, well that seems cool, well outside, I saw the arch knight, he took the crown from me, but I shot him and now he's dead................hey, we still got to be careful, the Lavender might be close to us since they the arch knight was here"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

archknight: is grabing guy by the head now .... im an archknight... do you really think id die that easy is gushing out purple blood from his head unfortunantly when i fell down i crushed the remainder of my soul crown half... i should kill you for this, i think i will is about to kill guy when lance steps in and rips off the archknights arm gah! ... do you know how long it takes to regrow those things! disapears back to his kingdom - lance: sheldon, where have you been!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"We've been right here still, but do you see anything different about me" *Sheldon then makes a pose.

randomlypikachu

lance: oh good job brother you got to phase three! ... no time to celebrate though, we have to get ready, tomarow we're going to lavender town.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, is that were they are located?"

randomlypikachu

lance: mhm, all of class two is meeting there tomarow... margie came to meet me today and told me that they want to finish up our fight there, all of them against all of us. now come on walks back to maximillions we need to rest get ready.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright then, good night everybody"

randomlypikachu

lance: good night brother rests for tonight

JunkosBoobies

Desmond "I was late,but no one will be able to Stop Me!"
Desmond goes into Ecruteak Theater and kills everybody
Red "I've got to stop Desmond,but i've gotta get rested."
Red goes to Sleep
Desmond "I'll start by destroying BurningLeaf Island!"
Desmond "Steelix,I choose you!"
Steelix destroys The Trees,The Red Kissing Leaf Statue,and The Museum of Red and Leaf
Steelix "We need to summon Rayquaza with Kyogre and Groudon before Morning!"
Desmond and his Pokemon head to Hoenn

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Ducklett wake up in the morning, while everyone else is still sleeping Ducklett"Good morning Sheldon" Sheldon"Morning Ducklett*"Wow, I still feel tired from yesterday, but that won't stop me, because i'm still strong enough to make it through the day" Sheldon"Yeah, you do Ducklett, you have powers yet undiscovered" Ducklett"Huh, what do you mean by that?" Sheldon"It's just that, I think you're starting to grow up and mature more since I first met you" Ducklett"........really?" Sheldon"Yes, I mean it..........huh, what's going on with the Riolu egg?" The Riolu egg starts to move Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, I think it's ready to hatch from it's egg" Sheldon"Not quite yet, but I think later today, it'll hatch" Ducklett"That's great, as soon as that Riolu hatch's, i'm gonna open up my wings and give it a great big hug" Sheldon"I think Riolu would like that, so do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?"Ducklett"It doesn't matter, i'll be it's friend if it's a boy or a girl...........oh yeah, before I forget, could you release Milotic, let's see if we can make her talk, I just know today will be the day" Sheldon then releases Milotic, then Milotic then wraps up Sheldon and Ducklett, and gives Ducklett a kiss, Sheldon"Okay Milotic, I know you can understand me, since I can't talk to humans anymore, but only to Pokemon, please say something to us, Ducklett loves you, want wants you to say you love him back" Milotic"............." Sheldon"Please say something, it makes me think that you don't like me or something" Milotic"................." Sheldon"Please, talk to me, Pokemon are the only things I can talk to now, and when even they don't talk to me, it makes me feel sad, because it makes me feel lonely" Sheldon then talks to Milotic for an hour, until, Milotic".......Okay guys, you got me" Sheldon".......did you just talk" Milotic"Yes, I talked, does that surprise you" Sheldon"Yes, it does........" Ducklett"Milotic, you can finally talk, this makes Ducklett feel super happy right now" Ducklett then gives Milotic a big hug and kisses her, Milotic"Yes Ducklett, you wanted me to say that I love you, well, I do Ducklett, if it wasn't for you, I would have been in a Carvanha's stomach, you risked your life for me, and I thank you for that" Ducklett"But why weren't you talking to me?", Milotic"That was because I thought you did'nt love me at first, because when I was a Feebass, I tried to give you a thank you kiss, but you didn't seem to like that, Ducklett"I'm sorry for that, but I was still...........recovering from tough love" Milotic"And when I evolved into a Milotic, I thought you would only love me for my beauty, so I didn't talk to you because I wanted to see if you would still stay with me, not for my beauty, but for who I really am" Ducklett"Oh course I would, you mean a lot to me" Milotic"Thank you Ducklett"Sheldon"I'm so glad you can finally talk Sheldon" Milotic".......oh, I almost forgot" Milotic then gives Sheldon a kiss, Milotic"That was for being a good trainer, and taking care of me......also" Milotic then gives Sheldon another kiss" Milotic"That was for trying to make me talk for that longest of time, sorry I had to do that to you" Sheldon then blushes Sheldon".....oh, it's no problem at all........huh, where did that Riolu egg go?" Purrloin"Right over here, man, you were talking, for like an hour, also this is a nice egg, i'm surprised my trainer Guy gave this to you, I know what these things grow up to be, he would have made such a great thief, oh well...........hey Sheldon, when Milotic over there gave you two kisses, why did you blush?" Sheldon"Oh, that because i'm part Ducklett..........." Purrloin"Well, whatever" Purrloin then stands on her rear paws, Purrloin"I heard that we are going to Lavender town later, I just want to say to you Sheldon............don't die there, alright, it would be a shame to lose someone like you" Sheldon"What do you mean by that?" Purrloin"Well, Guy seems to like you, you're the first person he can talk to normally since when his sister died" Sheldon"What do you mean by that?" Purrloin"I mean you're the only person he would want to go to if somethings wrong, and if he loses someone like you, then I don't know how he could ever become the boy I once knew, so please, don't die on him now" Sheldon"Yeah, I won't die there" Purrloin then throws the egg back to Sheldon and the group talks to each other some more, Guy"I wonder what Purrloin was saying.........?"

JunkosBoobies

Steelix "Master Desmond,I've got a Way to End this Universe and make the Other Universe peaceful again!"
Desmond "Alright,tell me."
Steelix "We've summoned Kyogre,Groudon,and Rayquaza!"
Steelix "Now we gotta kill the Heroes,and then we'll have Destruction for this Universe!"
Red wakes up
Red "Stop it right there,Desmond!"
Desmond "Nah,You stop trying to Ruin my Epic Plan!"
Steelix "Lets end this boy!"
Steelix Railroads into Red
Red "I'm not Dead or about to Die."
Desmond "Come back here,Twerp!"
Red runs Away from Desmond,Headed to Lavender Town
Desmond "Well,we gotta kill the Heroes 1 Knife at a Time."
Desmond runs after Sheldon

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina prepares for the journey to Lavender Town

P.S. I'm heading out of town this weekend so I won't be able to participate on Saturday or Sunday.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: gets up so is everyone ready maximillion: im coming t0o, who knows maby my robots could be usefull here? lance: sounds good to me. so lets go starts walking to lavender town

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon (Carrying the Riolu egg), Ducklett, Guy, and Purrloin then head off to Lavender town with Lance.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina begins to mess with her bow nervously as she walks. Lucina "Sheldon, do you think we're going to make it out of this next battle?"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Red "I'm in Lavender Town already!"
Desmond "Rayquaza,this would be the perfect time to Strike!"
Rayquaza then uses Outrage on Sheldon

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

lance: we're here.... takes in the atmosphere of the town ... this place is eerie... lets find them quickly - fury: no need, found you already still in her phase one form flys down to them now lets fight!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.