Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,901 to 3,920 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Of course,but if you're scared, then stay close to me" The Riolu egg then begins to move even more Ducklett"Is that thing gonna hatch soon, maybe if I sit on the egg, it'll feel warm and hatch sooner?"Sheldon"it's fine, it should hatch soon"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws het bow and fires an arrow at Fury.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"What the heck, who is that guy, he's getting in our way" Sheldon"It does'net matter, he's attacking us now, Ducklett, use ice beam on the surf" Ducklett used ice beam, and froze the surf attack.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

fury: weak! shoots out feathers from her wings that slice the bow then slice lucina and kyogre

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina sends out Ninetales. Lucina "Stand back!" Lucina fuses with Ninetales. Lucina uses flamethrower on Fury.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, well, it looks like it's time to fuse Ducklett" Ducklett"Let's go" Sheldon and Ducklett then fuse" Sheldon"Now then, let's fight" Sheldon flies up to Fury and used air slash on her.

randomlypikachu

just as she does this something rises up from the ground and attacks her from behind, this something would be a lavender soldier, after this one many more soon follow - Fury: hmm margie im gona need you out here soon! dodges the attack then grabs lucina and tosses her into the air then strikes her into a building - margie: hiding in a building nearby wiht yoshi hey yoshi, i understand you dont want to fight unless you absolutly need to, but can you at least provide some defense? yoshi: ... okay makes a stone wall rise, blocking the air slash however he does not exit the building margie: thanks ... disapears from the building and is now behind sheldon hey there smiles mischieviously how ya doing enteres phase one and grows her zoroarks claws

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, i'm just swell, and what have we here, are those claws, they look nice on you" Guy"I don't know who this Desmond guy is, but he needs to go down" Guy shoots a arrow at Desmond, the arrow went through his chest.

JunkosBoobies

Desmond jams his Sword into Sheldon several times,Then kills Red
Desmond "Well,thats the end of Red."
Steelix "Hurry Up,Master,I don't have all day."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon took out his sword before Desmonds attacks could hit him, then parries all of his attacks Sheldon"What's wrong with you..........you're bleeding from your chest" Guy"Don't worry, i'll take care of him" Guy shoots an arrow and it went through Desmond's head, Guy"Hopefully that should end him....."

randomlypikachu

margie: why yes, yes they are and thank you for the compliment continues smiling you know its kinda sad that i have to kill you... slices off sheldons beak with her claws but not sad enough to stop me. fury: creates a gust of wind sending lucina into another building

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "It's time to go all out!" Lucina enters phase 3. Her flaming tails pull Fury to the ground.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Desmond "Not Even Close,Sheldon...Oooh,whats wrong with you?"
Desmond "Oh thats Right,Sheldon,I Planted a Bomb in Your Brain when you were asleep!"
??? "I'm Not Dead!"
Red Swings back to Billy on a Vine
Red "Wheres Flannery?"
Billy "She turned into Leaf."
Desmond "I will end you all Now!"
A Beam of Poison is Shot throughout the area,Killing Everyone

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

While see's doing this, Sheldon used Brave Bird on Margie, sending her back and hits a building Sheldon"Although, I seen nicer claws on a Salamence, oh, and the one dying today might be you, or it could be Fury.......oh, this beak will grow back once I enter phase three, or separate and fuse again.........."

TsunamiSensei

Gold uses the triforce to negate the poison. He then thrusts the master sword through Desmond's head.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

?: poison doesnt shoot out of the ground - margie: sorry to burst your bubble bub, but our leader has the final call on poison attacks in the area, yours are pretty much rendered useless jumps back up to sheldon makes a quick move with her hand then lands on the ground, sheldons chest is now bloody try to keep up boy, will you? laughs a little - fury: dodges the tail then strikes back by shooting more feathers at lucina

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............man Desmond, you're such a joker" Sheldon then puts his finger in his ear Sheldon"Nope, nothing" Guy then shoots a three way arrow at Desmond, with all arrows hitting him, Guy"Just go down already, you're such a bother, and I only met you just today"

TsunamiSensei

The feathers burn up when they get close to Lucina. Lucina springs up and uses fire blast on Fury.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.