Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........That's it, Ducklett, I need your help"Ducklett"What is it?" Sheldon"How would you like to help me make fun of him, to keep him angry, let's do that"Ducklett"Yes, let us keep him angry" Sheldon then flies down towards Brawn Sheldon"Hey there Mr.Brawn, is that girl your brain, DO YOU UNDER STAND WHAT I SAY, WHAT IS TODAY, BUT YESTERDAY" Ducklett"This guy, I bet he dos'net even know how to spell his own name, with out the grahh! somewhere" Sheldon"Hey, that was a good one" Ducklett"Be careful Sheldon, I don't think he can count to one, and that makes him feel sad, VERY SAD" Sheldon then starts laughing at Brawn.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: hey disapears in a split second being missed by the flame thrower thats rude ya know, attaking someone who hasnt even tried to strike you down first apears behind leaf smiling and now has claws from zoroark for example, this girl hasnt struk me yet, but whats to stop me from thrusting my claws into her now? she isnt fast enough to react to it, i couldve even been sneaky and attacked silently, course i wouldnt do that though, that be cruel of me. as for you two apears next to sheldon and clips the ends of both of his wings there, that should stop you two from fleing for now. dont be too mad though since your pokemon the tips will grow back tomarow.... by the way i was doing that for your own benefit ... calming him down i meen. i should really get out of here now, i hate this guy when hes mad ... bye giggles a little then disapears - brawn rawr! fires 20 focus blasts at once stirking everyone and a few building in the process i wipe you all out!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, well I think this guy isn't messing around, he means it, and thanks for the hair cut, now then, I can still fly, Salamence, help me out here" Salamence"I'm right behind you" Sheldon"Ahhhh..........hey, why would you do that?"Salamence"Why would you say you needed a hair cut, your hair is long sorta, but I know for a fact that YOU DON'T HAVE HAIR ON YOUR WINGS!!!!!!!"Sheldon".............."Salamence"Get on, i'll deal with you later" Sheldon then gets on Salamence, then flies on him, Salamence then flies fast neat Brawn, then Salamence then stopped near Brawn really fast that Sheldon was pushed off due to the force, and used Brave Bird on him, knocking him down, Sheldon took recoil.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brawn: enters phase three with machamp, he now grows 100 arms, becomes about as tall as a building and now has grey skin aaaaah begins glowing final a- at that moment a hole opens beneath the feet of our heros and sucks them all inside, everyone of them lands back in pallet town - brawn: what happend .... turns back to normal - margie: reapears it looks like someone we know has grown pretty fond of these guys. both of them walk back to their base for now planning to continue this fight tomarow lance: gets up is everyone alright?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............Huh, what's going on?"Ducklett"Where are we?"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: ... i think this is pallet town isnt it?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I don't understand, why are we here?"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: thats a good question, i dont know myself, but maby we should set up camp for the night since the battles been cut short.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah............but wait, Lance...............I'm not sure if I can keep doing this with the souls, i'm sorry, but it looks like this is it for me talking, don't worry, it's alright, there must be something I can do to talk again" Ducklett"Well, what if you can find a Pokemon that can talk Pokemon and human"Sheldon".....I don't know..........maybe?"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: oh dont worry theres a simple way for me to fix it ... punches him square in the throat also knocking him out ducklet, when he wakes up tell him that he should be fine to talk to people again in the morning, oh and tell him that hes a good friend... goes to sleep for the night

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"What, that doesn't make sense, what did you do, I can tell that this won't work...........this doesn't make any sense, I don't understand.........huh, Salamence, why are you putting your foot on Sheldon like that?"Salamence"Huh, Ducklett, how come Sheldon is not waking up, I have my foot on him hard enough that he would wake up"Ducklett"He's knocked out"Salamence"Oh really, well then, this will be even better" Salamence then bites on Sheldon's hair and he lifts him up Salamence"Hey Ducklett, look at me, it's Sheldon, and I can fly like you, wheeeeeeeee" Salamence then swings around Sheldon Ducklett"Wow Salamence, how do you make Sheldon talk like that?"Salamence"What do you mean, my name is Sheldon, now I think my hair is too long, so I want to let Salamence to help me cut it, so i'm just gonna keep my eyes closed and let him cut it"Ducklett"Ok then, well good night Sheldon"Salamence"Good night Ducklett..........................Time to have a little fun" Salamence then grabs Sheldon and cuts off his hair with his sharp claws, Salamence"Actually, it doesn't looks that bad............it looks nice, I didn't know I could make it look better.........well, maybe he won't like that..............darn, I feel bad about this, just because he looks so much better, well, good night Sheldon" Salamence then goes to sleep.

JunkosBoobies

Machoke "Hilbert,you want to be Player 4 For New Super Mario Bros. U?"
Hilbert "You bet!"
Red,Gary,Machoke,and Hilbert Play Multiplayer on NSMBU
Hilda "What are you Doing,Hilbert?"
Hilbert "Playing a Wii U."
Desmond goes to The Living Room
Red "What are you doing,Desmond?"
Desmond "Getting Coffee."
Leaf practices with her Clefairy

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up and separates from Ninetales. Lucina "How did I do that?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Auracle

Liquid Viper skulks in his lair.
"Hm, it appears my Soul Crown has a flaw. Attacking the gem will cancel out the effects of its power, which will cause minions I've summoned to turn to vapor and undo some Liquefactions. I cannot risk progressing my plans until this issue is corrected. However, I also cannot allow the heroes to continue in their quest. Hm, what to do..."
Liquid Viper is suddenly hit with inspiration.
"That's it! I'll use Demise's soul to create...
Untitled
LIQUID PHANTOMS
"These Phantoms are completely invincible and have no need for food or rest. They will relentlessly pursue the heroes, who will be unable to stop there advances. One strike from their sword will Liquefy anyone, creating more allies for me at the same time. And since the Soul Crown is safe with me here, they will be unable to stop them or the Liquefacations!"
Liquid Viper uses the Crown to create a squad of nine Liquid Phantoms.
"Go, my servants, and stop those puny heroes. I will remain here and perfect the Crown."
The Phantoms obey and begin to seek the heroes our.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon wakes up, Sheldon".....huh, what's going on.........I sense evil.......it's just that, I don't know where.........huh, why is my hair on the ground?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Salamance gave you a haircut."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What the.........Salamence, why would you do that?"Salamence"YOU DON'T HAVE HAIR ON YOUR WINGS!!!!!!!"Sheldon"......oh yeah, well that gave you no right to just give me a hair cut like that, so Lucina, how does it look" Salamence"I think it looks good on you, right Lucina?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "It actually looks pretty good. Salamance, you have a surprisingly clean cut."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.