Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,621 to 3,640 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Salamence then holds out his claws Salamence"Well, with claws this sharp, I wouldn't be surprised" Sheldon"Lucina, you separated with Nintales, I didn't know you could do that, well, to do that, you have to........." Sheldon then explains to Lucina how to fuse and separate Sheldon"And that's how you do it, also thanks Salamence, I needed a haircut, but please don't do that again..............unless I ask you to that it"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Why can I do that, and why was I engulfed in fire when I fused with Ninetales?"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Because Ninetales is your match, i'll try and put this the best I can, but you can only fuse correctly with one Pokemon, if you try and do it with another Pokemon.......the results won't be so good, and when you fuse with a Pokemon, you sorta mix with them, since Ninetales is a fire type and has nine tails, some of that goes on to you, but when you separate, then you both return to normal, also you two can talk to each other while in fusion.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That still doesn't explain the whole spontaneous combustion thing."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Even I don't fully understand this, but that's because depending on the type of Pokemon you fuse with, like for example, Ninetales being a fire type, then sometimes it can add more features to you, like with me and Ducklett, it gave me wings, and for you.............well i'm still not sure how those flames got there, I guess since Ninetales can do that, then so can you when you fuse"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That makes sense."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah..........so what should we do now?"

Auracle

"Thank you for that enlightening information on how transformations work."
All nine Liquid Phantoms march towards Sheldon and Lucina. One of them leads the others. Liquid Viper's voice comes from this one.
"Greetings Sheldon and Lucina. What do you think of my new servants?"
Liquid explains what the Liquid Phantoms are.
"Now, I'm a fair man, so I will allow you a one day head start. After that, my Phantoms will track you down until you are Liquified or dead. They will not stop otherwise. I personally think you'll last about... one week tops. Of course, you course surrender now and save yourselves the pain."

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

TsunamiSensei

Gold drops from the sky with the Phantom Sword and kills one Liquid Phantom. Gold "You clearly lied about these things being invincible."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Salamence"Heh, those things don't look so.........."Sheldon"Salamence" Don't touch those things, we have to get out of here, if you just touch those things, then it'll liquefy you, creating more allies for Liquid Viper"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Auracle

The Liquid Phantom reassembles itself almost immediately.
"No, I'm quite certain they are unstoppable. You see, these Liquid Phantoms were created with power from Demise's soul. They are far stronger than the original kind. Your sword will only disrupt them temporarily. A weakness perhaps, but I still place my confidence in them."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Sheldon! Take the girl and get out of here! I can handle these things!" Gold turns around and kills another Liquid Phantom. Gold draws the true master sword. Gold "Demise, you say? This sword killed Demise." Gold stabs both swords through a liquid phantom.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".....Right, it's pointless for us to stay here, let's get out of here" Salamence then flies Sheldon and Lucina out of there.

Auracle

The Phantoms drop briefly after getting hit by the Master Sword before reassembling.
"Foolish youth. When will you realize that nothing but me can stop them. Demise's power helped create the impenetrable armor. The Phantoms are controlled by Liquefied souls. These souls are not evil, just loyal to me. This means that the Sword of Evil's Bane will only knock off their armor... until they put on more. It appears that you will the Phantoms first victim. This will be fun to see."

Edited on by Auracle

TsunamiSensei

Gold fires a light arrow at a liquid phantom.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........I hope Gold will be alright............"

Auracle

The arrow bounces off the impenetrable armor.
"I've had enough of this. Liquify this one now."
The Liquid Phantoms begin drawing closer to Gold, swinging their swords.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.