Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"First, let me use some brave bird on you" Ducklett then used bird on Keith, Ducklett took damage from recoil Ducklett"Do you give up now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

grabs ducklet and begins crushing him put it too you this way, either fight me or your ducklet ends up like my last stress ball ... it exploded. continues to crush ducklet Douglas: dodges both attacks geeze guys, it almost seems like you want me to die with those attacks.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........fine, but you let go on Ducklett first" Sheldon walks up to Keith Sheldon"Hand him over..........so we can fuse" Ducklett then looks happy Ducklett"YAY, I get to be Sheldon again"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

keith: tosses ducklet to sheldon make it fast, and do it right this time. douglass:Jumps up to avoid the brave bird beedrill! beedrill flys up to lucas and uses furry attack on him

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold turns his body into electric blue chu jelly and grabs Keith, shocking him severely.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Ducklett fuse together, Shelon"Now then, let me use air slash" Sheldon then used air slash and kncked Keith back, hitting a tree and a apple hit his head, Ducklett"Hey, I remember doing that to Seviper a long time ago".

randomlypikachu

beedrill flys out of the way of the rayquaza and then douglass uses the phase one transformation gaining beedrill stingers on his hands lets do this! keith: hmph weak shakes gold off of me then charges at sheldon after being hit by the air slash

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used water gun on Keith, knocking him back and he hits another tree Sheldon"Just running in like that won't work"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Chuchus, to me!" 1,000,000 blue chuchus approach Keith and Gold.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

keith: oh really? the keith that was hit in the tree poof and the real keith apears behind sheldon your not the only one who knows double team, mine just happens to be better smashes sheldon into the ground and claws into his chest cutting down some chuchus as well

randomlypikachu

douglas: dam o-o! dodges again you could really hurt someone that way you know! uses furry cutter!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon used ice beam and froze Keith's hands/claws, then Sheldon grabbed Keith and flew up in the air with him, Sheldon then used Brave Bird on Keith and he's falling to the ground Sheldon"He's got something up his sleeve, I know that"

randomlypikachu

keith: breaks the ice off of his claws i do have something actualy, would you like to see it.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sure thing, I wonder what he's gonna do now"Sheldon"Yeah, me too, well go on and do it........Brother"

JunkosBoobies

Dodges the Fury Cutter
Red "Surrender or Die!"
Lucas points Brendan's Sword at Douglas
Brendan then Punches Douglas into a Tree! >:3

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Douglas: Meets his punch with a punch from my stinger spliting brendans hand open ... i should get out of here looking towards keith .. escapes knowing what keith is planning keith: ... begins glowing again

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Look, he's glowing again"Ducklett"That's all he seems to be doing, I wonder how he and you do this, it's all really confusing"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.