Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,921 to 2,940 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Well I guess when the role play starts again, we will just continue where we left off, also Ducklett says Ducklett"I NEVER ATE ANY FOOD TODAY!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

"Excellent! Let's begin."
The Soul Dew on the crown begins to glow, and a portal appears over Sheldon's wound. A shadowy form is pulled out of the portal and absorbed into the Soul Dew.
"Well, that went well. Now, I must be off. I want to experiment with this new soul. Maybe it can be of use to me and my goals."
Liquid Viper teleports himself along with Latios and Latias back to his base.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

Keith: ... i was late to finish the party .-. well guess i'll just rest up then goes to sleep for the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Red "Good night,Leaf."
Leaf "Good night,Red."
Red and Leaf give each other a Goodnight Kiss and they go to sleep
Giovanni Re-appears at Red and Leaf's Camp
Giovanni "I'll make them wake up to a suprise!"
Giovanni puts a bunch of Zubat near their tent

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then falls to the ground and faints Sheldon"..................." Ducklett"Sheldon, are you all right, Sheldon, say something"Sheldon"..................." Ducklett"Sheldon is very exhausted and his body is barley moving, also I barley hear him breathing, what should we do?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Somebody, please help Sheldon, please, I don't know if he'll last much longer in this state"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: Jumps down from a tree and gives sheldon a max potion hello again, its been a while.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett".....Huh, Red, what can you do to rescue Sheldon?"

SheldonRandoms

The max potion doesn't cure Sheldon, but it makes him feel better Sheldon"........huh....what happened Ducklett....huh, are you that same Mightyena from before......what happened, I remember getting Ganon out of me, but then now i'm here?"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: i got no idea, i just know that yesterday i sensed three huge powers right here so i decided to see what was happening. i only arived a few moments ago and found you like this.

TsunamiSensei

Gold comes up. "Demise was trying to use you to return. You went insane and tried to kill me."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

mightyena: ... well that explains one power, but what about those other two powers i sensed?

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon, you were being controlled by someone named Demise, I don't know who that is, but they said he's a bad guy that did many horrible things, he made you act crazy and gave you these strange powers, but then Liquid Viper used that soul crown thing and took Demise's soul out of you, I wonder what he's gonna do with that soul?"Sheldon".......he might use the souls powers.........I don't know what he's planning, but we have to find out........" Sheldon tries to get up, but he can't and falls back down Sheldon".........darn, my body is still to weak to move on it's own.........."

TsunamiSensei

"The other powers probably were Keith and Xeron, two of Draco's minions."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"And I was told.........by Xeron that this Keith guy was my brother.........."

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Ok Red, good luck with that"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.