General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,941 to 2,960 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,941. Posted:

mightyena: i got no idea, i just know that yesterday i sensed three huge powers right here so i decided to see what was happening. i only arived a few moments ago and found you like this.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,942. Posted:

Gold comes up. "Demise was trying to use you to return. You went insane and tried to kill me."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,943. Posted:

mightyena: ... well that explains one power, but what about those other two powers i sensed?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,944. Posted:

Ducklett"Sheldon, you were being controlled by someone named Demise, I don't know who that is, but they said he's a bad guy that did many horrible things, he made you act crazy and gave you these strange powers, but then Liquid Viper used that soul crown thing and took Demise's soul out of you, I wonder what he's gonna do with that soul?"Sheldon".......he might use the souls powers.........I don't know what he's planning, but we have to find out........" Sheldon tries to get up, but he can't and falls back down Sheldon".........darn, my body is still to weak to move on it's own.........."

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,945. Posted:

"The other powers probably were Keith and Xeron, two of Draco's minions."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,946. Posted:

Sheldon"And I was told.........by Xeron that this Keith guy was my brother.........."

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,947. Posted:

Red then Passes Out,because he's gotta go on a Journey into his Memory

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,948. Posted:

Ducklett"Ok Red, good luck with that"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,949. Posted:

mightyena: i see ... theyre power was stroner than zanes ... one of them completely englufed the other in power as well ... that frightens me.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,950. Posted:

Sheldon"......This is bad, what are we supposed to do about them...........i'm in no condition of fighting right now, I have to rely on my Pokemon for my defensive and offensive strategies..........."

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,951. Posted:

Scyther "I can help you with that,Sheldon."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,952. Posted:

Gold "I'll handle the hand to hand combat from now on."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,953. Posted:

Sheldon"Right.......i'm just to weak right now.........actually, I should catch some more pokemon later........but I know that i'll have Ducklett by my side through all of this, right buddy?"Ducklett"Right!!!"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,954. Posted:

Ducklett"Sooooooooo, what do we do now about does two other guys, and what about Liquid Viper?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

2,955. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett"Sooooooooo, what do we do now about does two other guys, and what about Liquid Viper?"

Scyther "We defeat them."

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,956. Posted:

Gold "We find out their plans."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,957. Posted:

fourth wall break ok my computers going crazy right now x-x so i'll be back later.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,958. Posted:

Ducklett"Right Gold...........but how do we do that?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,959. Posted:

"We just wait for them."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,960. Posted:

Ducklett"......well then.......Sheldon, can you stand up yet?"Sheldon"Let me see......." Sheldon then gets up Sheldon"I think I can walk.......but I can run or move to much...........but I should be able to walk around all right.............well Gold, i'm gonna catch some more Pokemon for the reason I just gave, do you want to follow me, or do whatever you want?"