General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,941 to 2,960 of 14,718

AuthorMessage
randomlypikachu

randomlypikachu

2,941. Posted:

mightyena: i see ... theyre power was stroner than zanes ... one of them completely englufed the other in power as well ... that frightens me.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,942. Posted:

Sheldon"......This is bad, what are we supposed to do about them...........i'm in no condition of fighting right now, I have to rely on my Pokemon for my defensive and offensive strategies..........."

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

2,943. Posted:

Scyther "I can help you with that,Sheldon."

Backlog
"みんな、見ていてくれ" - Marth, Super Smash Bros.
"守るべきもののために、負けられない!" - Roy, Super Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
TsunamiSensei

TsunamiSensei

2,944. Posted:

Gold "I'll handle the hand to hand combat from now on."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,945. Posted:

Sheldon"Right.......i'm just to weak right now.........actually, I should catch some more pokemon later........but I know that i'll have Ducklett by my side through all of this, right buddy?"Ducklett"Right!!!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,946. Posted:

Ducklett"Sooooooooo, what do we do now about does two other guys, and what about Liquid Viper?"

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

2,947. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett"Sooooooooo, what do we do now about does two other guys, and what about Liquid Viper?"

Scyther "We defeat them."

Backlog

AuthorMessage
TsunamiSensei

TsunamiSensei

2,948. Posted:

Gold "We find out their plans."

-Skeletor

AuthorMessage
randomlypikachu

randomlypikachu

2,949. Posted:

fourth wall break ok my computers going crazy right now x-x so i'll be back later.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,950. Posted:

Ducklett"Right Gold...........but how do we do that?"

AuthorMessage
TsunamiSensei

TsunamiSensei

2,951. Posted:

"We just wait for them."

-Skeletor

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,952. Posted:

Ducklett"......well then.......Sheldon, can you stand up yet?"Sheldon"Let me see......." Sheldon then gets up Sheldon"I think I can walk.......but I can run or move to much...........but I should be able to walk around all right.............well Gold, i'm gonna catch some more Pokemon for the reason I just gave, do you want to follow me, or do whatever you want?"

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

2,953. Posted:

"Your patience has paid off!"
Liquid Viper appears in front of the heroes; his Seviper draped about his neck.
"Thank you for allowing me access to Demise. His power is just what I need to push my plans forward. As for my plans, I will first destroy you. This will be an excellent test of the Soul Crown's power."
The Soul Crown summons a mob of Bokoblins created from Demise's power.
"And I have one more friend for you to play with."
Liquid summons a Liquid Keith.
"I was able to observe his soul and create a perfect version during your previous battle. Now, enough talk. Destroy them, minions!"

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,954. Posted:

Sheldon"Oh Course, he just had to do this, ok Ducklett, get ready" Ducklett"Right, bring it on you things!!!!!"

AuthorMessage
TsunamiSensei

TsunamiSensei

2,955. Posted:

Gold does a spin attack, killing all the bokoblins. "Do you have anything tougher?"

-Skeletor

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

2,956. Posted:

Leaf wakes up,her Venusaur using Earthquake on Liquid Viper

Backlog

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

2,957. Posted:

"Oh, tougher you say? Try this on for size!"
A hoard of Moblins is summoned.
"Liquid Keith, attack them!"
Liquid Keith slashes at the heroes with his claws.

"Oh and Earthquake won't effect me. I can levitate."

Edited on by Auracle

Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,958. Posted:

Sheldon"Ducklett, use air slash on the moblins" Ducklett"Here I go, take this you mobothings!" Ducklett then used air slash on the Moblins.

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

2,959. Posted:

Leaf "You think you're tough,Liquid Viper, but just wait until you see My Little Friend."
Leaf's Steelix then uses Flash Cannon on Liquid Viper

Backlog

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

2,960. Posted:

The Moblins survive, but flinch. However, LK's slash hits Ducklett and sends him flying.

Liquid Viper is hit by Flash Cannon, but shrugs it off.
"Nice attack, but try this!"
LV launch's a beam that hits Steelix.
"That beam will 'liquify' you Steelix. It's soul and body will be re-written into a Liquid copy, where it will serve only me. And your Pokeball won't help. It won't be long now."

Edited on by Auracle